Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Post your sedan pic!

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
alex.w *// will become famous soon enough
Re: Post your sedan pic!

Old 11-07-2007
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute

Acura EL members shouldn't be allowed to post here...

...makes all us Honda Civic owners envious of their trunks and fronts.

Old 11-09-2007
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute

EXACTLY... the subtle upgrades of an EL looks soooo nice. it's a shame that the CSX is a failure.
Old 11-09-2007
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light

man that hot. i wan to convert to that. O wait i am broke lol
Old 11-10-2007
Registered!!

TheMoogly is on a distinguished road

Huh?! What is that? Acura EL? I'm confused... it is an 02 civ in the front though..
Old 11-10-2007
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute

different front... it has bigger and angular headlights, different grill, different bumper etc. etc.
tailights are different but the outers of the EL and civic are interchangeable. the only difference is the trunk lights.
Old 11-10-2007
Banned

greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold

man, i wish i could do that conversion, i love the way the el looks, such a sexy car, i love that grille, wonder where i could get a grille like that
Old 11-10-2007
Registered!!

chkolny will become famous soon enoughchkolny will become famous soon enough

the EL looks good, the fogs are pretty distinct and something different, but that "underglow",...not so much.. if you really insist on underglow, plz get a full rod of lights, not the canadian tire little underglow bulbs that you stick in a line

http://www.canadiantire.ca/browse/pr...08474396672482

these lights are sin..
Old 11-10-2007
p0ssibly the youngest member in here.

es*oneeCivic2k5 will become famous soon enough

insane EL.
Old 11-10-2007
Registered!!

YuckerDisMe is an unknown quantity at this point

anyone know where to get an el trunk and tail lights? I've been searching for a while and so far, no luck
Old 11-10-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

ebay? junkyards? canada?
Old 11-11-2007
Registered!!

KLZW is an unknown quantity at this point

Singaporean Civic

Last edited by KLZW; 11-11-2007 at 09:01 AM.
Old 11-11-2007
Registered!!

Nates02EX is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by es*oneeCivic2k5
updated, still need my lip kit.

Man don't get discouraged about everyone raggin on the wing, although it's not my style either (unless I had a WRX or Evo), if done right I'd prob roll in it, here's a quick chop I did for you, my drawn in side skirts don't look the greatest but I don't think they're too bad. You would have to have a K20 swap if it looked like this too, to back up the look, lol.

Old 11-11-2007
Technical Assistant

ultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nates02EX
Man don't get discouraged about everyone raggin on the wing, although it's not my style either (unless I had a WRX or Evo), if done right I'd prob roll in it, here's a quick chop I did for you, my drawn in side skirts don't look the greatest but I don't think they're too bad. You would have to have a K20 swap if it looked like this too, to back up the look, lol.

Now it doesnt look as bad...however, I doubt he will be that low, especially with a lip kit. That will cause major driving inconvinience
Old 11-11-2007
Banned

greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold

yea i couldnt pull that off where i live, looks good, but waaay too low for these roads, im only dropped 1.5 and i scrape my exhaust
Old 11-11-2007
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

im only dropped 1 inch and ive scraped my exhaust to pieces, my front lip all black underneath with no paint anymore, and one time even my sides! two of the mounting tabs broke and fell off onto the road lol.
Old 11-11-2007
Registered!!

InanimateCarbonRod will become famous soon enoughInanimateCarbonRod will become famous soon enough

Some cone dragging pix.

Old 12-04-2007
Registered!!

TIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gearbox
well yea exactly the same in terms of looks. just take out the amber and the reflector, and the bulb shield. the only advantage would be the reflector, which ece stuff is almost always way better than usdm. which is why i wanna see his cutoff.
As per Gearbox here are some headlight cut off shots.
Sorry but all pics were taken with my phone.

I have tried to adjust all the RHD out of them but as you can see the are still a little too high on the drivers side.

Here is to show how far I was from the wall, about 60 foot.

From out the moon roof.

High Beams

In the car high beam, camera next to headrest

In the car low beam, camera next to headrest
Old 12-04-2007
Premium Member

wow nice so they do have a better cutoff. thats pretty sweet. its too bad they are the wrong way. wouldve taken hid kit very well.
Old 12-04-2007
Registered!!

TIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond repute

^^^Thanks it is also sucked that they are so expensive.
I am running the Silver Star's, what do you think of the out put of them in these lights?
Old 12-06-2007
Registered!!

TurismoDreamin is a jewel in the roughTurismoDreamin is a jewel in the roughTurismoDreamin is a jewel in the rough

Here's a picture of my car from my recent Talimena Scenic Drive thread:

Old 12-06-2007
Premium Member

nice pic. i saw that huge silver wing above on a jetta today and it looked so bad lol.
Old 12-09-2007
Registered!!

QRTR is an unknown quantity at this point

here is mine

Last edited by QRTR; 12-09-2007 at 01:24 AM.
Old 12-09-2007
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold

Dont know if i posted this pic of this thread yet but heres just one cool pic of my civic

Old 12-09-2007
Registered!!

QRTR is an unknown quantity at this point

hey that's a nice ride, got more pics...btw what body kit is that...
Old 12-09-2007
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by QRTR
here is mine

the rims are nice in the last two pictures
Old 12-09-2007
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Christian Calim
Dont know if i posted this pic of this thread yet but heres just one cool pic of my civic

looks so nice w/o the side trim.. wish there wasn't holes left behind when you remove them
Old 12-09-2007
Registered!!

rice4lyfe will become famous soon enough

thats why you should get some 04/05 EL doors lol. All that money just for side mouldings
Old 12-09-2007
Registered!!

str8t_dominican is an unknown quantity at this point

anybody got pics of their rsx interior in their sedan... the back seats especifically?? ..thanks
Old 12-09-2007
Registered!!

amuthini is an unknown quantity at this point

Couple of pics of my ride from this summer, going back to 15's after the winter

Quick Reply: Post your sedan pic!