Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Finally Got Body Kit [pic]

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2003
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by dober
I dont have enough time to even make the type of comment that I would like to make. All I am going to say is it is obvious you got into the import scene after watching the F&F.
If u are talking to me, then maybe i'm wrong but isnt' the fast and the furious about speed, not show ? And no, i've been around imports for bout 5 yrs now, i was in school and broke and i drove a hooptie, but did have a slamming stereo in it. And i didnt' get an import till this past yr cuz i am done with school and i can actually afford a car payment unlike b4. So, flame me cuz i don't thrown a k20 in my car and boost it. Like i said, the F & F was about speed and street racing, i dont' street race and i'm not about speed. I am all about showing. This winter i am getting my kit on, bags, my wing (and not an alumninum wing that everybody had in the F & F) gittin my badges shaved, and maybe the license plate frenched and canted. Then later on, the handles, locks and pissers are getting shaved.
Old 09-28-2003
Registered!!

R3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to all
now after you get your altezzas and underbody kit and stuff youll need to go buy pep boys and get a few sheets of red window tint paper, fatf floor mats and steering wheel covers, and a light up shift **** that glows pink and purple.
Old 09-28-2003
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Your car looks nice except for the washer lights. Don't get altezzas and try to clear the headlights. I think red neons will look best on a black car. Streetglow gold series in the group buy are the brightest.
Old 09-29-2003
Registered!!

CivicGoh is an unknown quantity at this point
Just do waht u like to do to your car. Its your car, if you like it then awesome! thats what makes the import scene so diverse. if everyone got the same thing it wuold be so boring... Some ppl say my car is rice even though i dont have a big wing or altezzas. I thought i kept my car clean lookin with the kaminari front lip, sides and rear and blacked out head lights w/ white rims on the white car. IMO i dont like altezzas but how ever i dont consider them rice because its just a new choice of lights. So what ever makes you happy to put on ur car go for it man! maybe get some h & R sport springs so u get a little 1.3" drop makes a big diff for looks.. Well good luck to ya!
Old 09-29-2003
Your Parts Guy

StreetLevelPerformance is on a distinguished road
Originally posted by civic01vtec
If u are talking to me, then maybe i'm wrong but isnt' the fast and the furious about speed, not show ? And no, i've been around imports for bout 5 yrs now, i was in school and broke and i drove a hooptie, but did have a slamming stereo in it. And i didnt' get an import till this past yr cuz i am done with school and i can actually afford a car payment unlike b4. So, flame me cuz i don't thrown a k20 in my car and boost it. Like i said, the F & F was about speed and street racing, i dont' street race and i'm not about speed. I am all about showing. This winter i am getting my kit on, bags, my wing (and not an alumninum wing that everybody had in the F & F) gittin my badges shaved, and maybe the license plate frenched and canted. Then later on, the handles, locks and pissers are getting shaved.
Sorry man but you are mistaken this was directed at the starter of this thread...relax you shouldnt be so insecure about it. The Fast and The Furious is about RICE and making people think that that is how a car should look. F%#K THAT.

EDIT: Frenching your license plate has been done man plus most people consider it to be R _ _ E.

Last edited by StreetLevelPerformance; 09-29-2003 at 08:16 AM.
Old 09-29-2003
Sweetest Dude on 7th Gen

xX03EXx will become famous soon enoughxX03EXx will become famous soon enough
I might have respected you even with a riced out car, but when you cannot even talk, all I want to do is slap you. If you say "mah" one more time, and I think everyone will agree with me on this, you will be no better than your car. It is just so damn annoying, sorry.
Old 09-29-2003
Registered!!

DINGALING is an unknown quantity at this point
i'm with batman. i like rice. if you don't like it, close your eyes doing 80 on the I. oh yeah batman, YOU SOLD YOUR SYSTEM? i just hope you have one to be a temp while you cruise around...

-DINGALING
Old 09-29-2003
Registered!!

BatMan is an unknown quantity at this point
MAH MAH MAH MAH MAH mah mah MahH mHA mAH mAH MAH MAH MAH mHA MAHA MHA MAH MhaH MAH!??!?!??!??!?!?!?! u get annoyed by reading lil words??? i feel bad for u...

I LIKE RICE... SIT ON MAH BENCH...
MY CAR CAN FLY.. CAN URS???
THE RUN WAYS IN MAH BACK YARD....

I DUNT HAVE SPEEDING TICKETS!!!!
Old 09-29-2003
All show!!!

EviLMyStS is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by BatMan
MAH MAH MAH MAH MAH mah mah MahH mHA mAH mAH MAH MAH MAH mHA MAHA MHA MAH MhaH MAH!??!?!??!??!?!?!?! u get annoyed by reading lil words??? i feel bad for u...

Wow Hahahahaa OMFG
Old 09-29-2003
Your Parts Guy

StreetLevelPerformance is on a distinguished road
Originally posted by BatMan

Is this a joke?

I seriously hope this is just your way of dealing with the abuse you are taking. What is this I like rice crap? You are a loser and you give the scene a bad name end yourself.
Old 09-29-2003
Premium Member

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by dober
Sorry man but you are mistaken this was directed at the starter of this thread...relax you shouldnt be so insecure about it. The Fast and The Furious is about RICE and making people think that that is how a car should look. F%#K THAT.

EDIT: Frenching your license plate has been done man plus most people consider it to be R _ _ E.
oh, ok dude......i thought u were talking bout me. So what if ppl consider frenching plates rice, i like it and that's what i am going to do. I dont' believe it is, but i have a different definition.

Batman, i would consider that u should just keep ur mouth shut. Cuz ur not making any friends on this site with ur posts on this thread. Not trying to be a d*ck, but just trying to help.
Old 09-29-2003
Mox
Registered!!

Mox is an unknown quantity at this point
If you like it man, go for it. I am all about show also so I agree with you there. Just do what you like, end of story!!! I am looking into getting the octane kit too...I have liked it ever since it came out. Good luck with everything man.
Old 09-29-2003
Sweetest Dude on 7th Gen

xX03EXx will become famous soon enoughxX03EXx will become famous soon enough
Dude, the more you say it the dumber you sound, it is only you who look dumb. How do you expect people to take you seriously if you talk like you are illiterate? Grow up and have some shame. This is like arguing with a 5 year old. You have pointless comebacks and are hyprcritical. If you ask for opinions expect to get the good and the bad. We KNOW it is your car, now go back to the batcave.
Old 09-30-2003
Registered!!

Lvl7Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
I think we all have different definitions of rice.... i see rice as making ur car only look fast without engine mods and then actually thinking it is fast.

batman...when you got the kit, was is already sanded down and whatever or did you have to get it done? ive heard mixed things about fiberglass and im looking at some parts from sensemotorsport.com but they're all fiberglass.
Old 10-13-2003
Yeah, i drive an EP

BREEZE is an unknown quantity at this point
i like it personally....the wing is kinda big but he is the one driving it...not all the people dissing it