Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

A Must See 4 Door Civic Please Look

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2003
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
greatcasa is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by 02civic
i didnt miss anything...i know about the swap...i was referring to the exterior. This poor guy's getting beat on cause people dont like the looks of the car...meanwhile half of the people flaming him are driving stock cars or cars with mods that EVERYONE has. Just give him a break.

I forgot who said it..but he was right. Just because he has no engine mods doesnt make it rice. Mods dont do **** on our cars....other than swap, nitrous, turbo...any engine mods are basically for show.
Are you kidding me? I'd rather have a bone stock car, than that crappy, evo wannabe, automatic, POS. Give me a break. I have more respect for a guy who puts an intake in his car and reads a thousands mags and articles researching how to make his car faster, than some shmuck from dirty Jersey who wasted several grand on the exterior of his car, and turned out looking like crap. Bottom line. This dude was so high up on his car, that he thought everyone would sing his praises when he posted this thread. However he asked for opinions and opinions he received. Although not of the nature his pompous *** expected. Then he has the audacity to try and flame everyone back, and in the process prove that not only can he not take the criticism he asked for, but that he probably should have spent the money he spent on his car on a set of hooked on phonics tapes.
Old 08-26-2003
Registered!!

Originally posted by cambo
i dont agree to that. I think he's the one the short bus leaves behind. You know the one..the one the kids on the short bus make fun of.
Lol! I usually don't flame. In fact I don't think I really ever have. But this guy just plain pissed me off with his bullshit illiterate comebacks.
Old 08-26-2003
I wish I was asian

cambo has a spectacular aura aboutcambo has a spectacular aura about
Originally posted by greatcasa
Lol! I usually don't flame. In fact I don't think I really ever have. But this guy just plain pissed me off with his bullshit illiterate comebacks.
yes yes..i know that itch. me and osoboosted got it. Its quite the pain isn't it?
Old 08-26-2003
OsOBaNNeD

OsOBooSTeD is an unknown quantity at this point
he must be responsible for this...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	mispelledschool.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	8051  
Old 08-26-2003
I wish I was asian

Old 08-26-2003

gotti will become famous soon enoughgotti will become famous soon enough
Wow. Finally found this thread. Im kinda sad that I missed all the h4rdc0r3 flaming.

That illiterate *** monkey deserved all of it too
Old 08-27-2003
I wish I was asian

who said its over?
Old 08-27-2003
OsOBaNNeD

i know.. me and cambo are just warming up.. we're waiting for the thread starter to respond
Old 08-27-2003

alex053 will become famous soon enough
it sucks.....sorry....graphics look cheap, kit is to aggressive for a sedan, you have those window deflectors, there are wires all over the place for the amps, box is cool but its just sittin in there and u have altezzas...
Old 08-27-2003
I wish I was asian

see...now that someone actually says they dont like it (me...i was the first) everybody else who wanted to say it, but didnt want to disrupt the flow can now.
Old 08-27-2003
The Dude

smoke4 is an unknown quantity at this point
ohhh SH*T! this thread is off and runnin' still.

good points made all around (civics can run 12's but with lots of $$$, an intake does not do that much, rod's "must see sedan" really isn't that great, he is all show and no go, some people like just to look fast and the list goes on)

but the real reason everyone started laying into this guy is because he BEGGED people to look at his sedan [see title of thread] and when people started sayin' they didn't like it, he took it PERSONAL.

hell, even MY sedan is better than his!
Old 08-27-2003
I wish I was asian

^^
Old 08-27-2003
Registered!!

slicksivik will become famous soon enoughslicksivik will become famous soon enough
i dont like the window reflectors, plz tint the front windows, just looks wrong the way it is, totally dont like the front bumper, this is a street car/show car not a off road cruiser. i'd like to see u put the fog lights to good use somehow. kits not bad, i got the side and rear, but the front dont match at all.
Old 08-27-2003
OsOBaNNeD

imp:
Old 08-27-2003
I wish I was asian

Originally posted by OsOBooSTeD
imp:

did i scare him away? imp:
Old 08-27-2003
The Dude

smoke4 is an unknown quantity at this point
must've. haven't heard form this fool in a while.
Old 08-27-2003
Registered!!

RodDangles is an unknown quantity at this point
I hate it when people come on here to talk a bunch of smack and have nothing to show for it. Most of the people on here have stock cars and talk up a big storm that their car is the **** when their car is a piece of ****. All these people say they have all these mods done to their car and when I look at them it looks like the same car I saw at the lot. I have a guy who did do modifications but his car looked like it belonged to his sister (yeah you with the pink flames). Then on the other hand I have someone talking about how they have such a great turbo it's a honda and you'll get spanked by most other imports. If you want to meet tonight and go through with your lame threats leave your number (I see that your online so I know you will read this and if you don't leave your number I know that your a bitch......I was born in New York and whaaaaaaaaaaat......LMAO). Why should I spend my whole day fighting with you guys, I have a life unlike some people who just stay on here chatting. (Ilean...you know who you are)
Old 08-27-2003
Reppin Stage 7

XTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enoughXTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enough
U just like starting trouble dont you???
Old 08-27-2003
Registered!!

I can't help it. These guys are talking sh*t with the wrong guy, they have no idea. If osoboosted wants to call me out then fine. I enjoyed him saying that he had a kaminari front and rear and tsunami sides and when I looked at his pics I saw nothing there but a stock civic. Oh wait a minute it's probably still in the box waiting to be installed. Osoboosted I'm glad when someone says they take pride in keeping their ride clean but bro your car looks like sh*t (I'm sure that's how you keep your house too)---see picture of osoboosted's leather seats. For those who want to jump on the band wagon f*ck you. For those who came to my defense I have nothing but the upmost respect (xtreme2k2civic, 02civic and few others...and I thank you)
Old 08-27-2003
Registered!!

Wow I can actually understand what he's writing now. Maybe there is hope for this guy yet in the world of educated individuals.
Old 08-27-2003
I wish I was asian

he must have asked his mom to type it for him.
Old 08-27-2003
OsOBaNNeD

Originally posted by RodDangles
I can't help it. These guys are talking sh*t with the wrong guy, they have no idea. If osoboosted wants to call me out then fine. I enjoyed him saying that he had a kaminari front and rear and tsunami sides and when I looked at his pics I saw nothing there but a stock civic. Oh wait a minute it's probably still in the box waiting to be installed. Osoboosted I'm glad when someone says they take pride in keeping their ride clean but bro your car looks like sh*t (I'm sure that's how you keep your house too)---see picture of osoboosted's leather seats. For those who want to jump on the band wagon f*ck you. For those who came to my defense I have nothing but the upmost respect (xtreme2k2civic, 02civic and few others...and I thank you)

hey DlCKhead since you say my car is in such a mess i agree but look at you . Your a fat F uck that lives in the arm pit of the nation. the nastiest state there is....and its called having a LIFE and being too busy to clean my car all the time,not to mention my car has been sitting in my garage for weeks cause im doing work to it..
......yes thats right I know how to WORK on my car, **** I even KNOW HOW TO SPELL. how crazy is that ****? oh and i dont have kami lips and **** right.. HOLD ON theres a pic for you, in the pic you see my hood in the back round the front and rear kami lips on top of my bumper.... and no there not on my car cause they're getting drop'd off this week to be painted while I install my new engine.. but wouldnt know anything about that cause your a little ****** that doesnt know a thing about cars, who drops his car off and pays someone to do all the shitty work to your car.
oh and id love to see you talk that **** to my boys face.. the one with the 'PINK flames' on his car(THEY'RE SILVER WITH RED FLAKE U COLOR BLIND *** HOLE).. cause his paint alone costs more then all the mods on ur car put together... but to be honest im not here to compare wallet size, who has more money and who has done more..
Im just saying YOUR CAR LOOKS LIKE ****. I DONT CARE HOW MUCH MONEY U SPEND, OR SPENT ON IT.. it still looks like a F UCKING PIECE OF ****.
And Believe me bro... im in NJ all the time... i cant miss that neon look alike car u drive so i will be seeing you .. and no sorry i wont be posting my number up here i guess ur just too cool for me.....so u say were born in NY... you must not of been able to handle it.

and of all the **** i said all u can say is that my car looks dirty, that its somehow a reflection of my house? and that im lyin about having my kit ? hahha nice come back took you DAYS to think of all that **** huh? mom and dad sit you down and You all brain stormed on what to say ?

oh and lookin at your pics some more.. i notice ur a real thug.. with all that gold.. your really big pimping now dog!

dude get off the boards cause ur a waste of time and space...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	dscf0074.gif
Views:	59
Size:	43.5 KB
ID:	8118  

Last edited by OsOBooSTeD; 08-27-2003 at 09:45 PM.
Old 08-27-2003
Registered!!

You have no life shut up get off the bandwagon....
Old 08-27-2003
OsOBaNNeD

Originally posted by RodDangles
You have no life shut up get off the bandwagon....
your here for a week and u think u own this board?
NICE RESPONSE BTW...
sorry... Your *** is OWNED. NOT MINE.
Old 08-27-2003
I wish I was asian

*laff*
Old 08-27-2003
OsOBaNNeD

ok look if your going to continue in the hole ur diggin.. alteast go check out www.spellcheck.com so that you can speak our language.
Old 08-27-2003
Registered!!

back round uhhh u mean "background"
****** uhhh u mean FAGOT u should know u bitch
and just to let you know i am calling you out but i see you are too much of a bitch to step. PU$$Y! What's UP!?! Put your number you dumb f^ck stop being a bitch i'll tell you what's up
Old 08-27-2003
OsOBaNNeD

oh my my bad.. i added a few extra letters while writing a few paragraphs... atleat the words are still words.. not some gibberish. what it took you ten minutes to read what i wrote?

why do u need my number ? wanna have some phone sex or something.. ...ive been in jail that doesnt mean im a homo like yourself... dont u worry kiddo ill see u in person.. as for now.. im done with ur lame ***.. and your car.
its still a piece of ****.

Last edited by OsOBooSTeD; 08-27-2003 at 09:57 PM.
Old 08-27-2003
Registered!!

I saw your shitty *** kit with a simple hood.....buying an original hood from the dealer doesn't count.....
Old 08-27-2003
Need....More....Mods

02civic is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by OsOBooSTeD
but who are u to talk? all u have is a mugen lip and an overpriced tach.. that u could have just gotten a new cluster with a tach for a tenth of the price.

well if thats all you see your blind. Now i'm not saying my car is supper modded, or that its has nice or done up as yours...cause i dont know and really dont think it matters. But for reference sake look at my car again. What do you see....the wings west spoiler? The lowered, the exhaust, the cleared headlighs, the limo tint, the rims and rubber, the interior dye job, the intake and engine dress up???? So the comment "all you have..." is pretty useless when you only list 2 of my mods and leave the rest out. I do what i can, when i can afford to do it...but i KNOW i can say that what i have done looks great together and is done tastefully.

oh and btw...overpriced tach. Well i got mine cheaper than usual so i dont know about overpriced...i guess thats a pretty relitive statement. And that i could have gotten a new cluster with a tach for a tenth the price. Not a tenth...maybe 2/3's.......MAYBE. and i got the autometer cause....

1. i like the look of it
2. its plenty more accurate than stock tachs
3. its alot more removible if i decided to take it out or sell it
4. my tach has a shift light...which is handy at the track

So i really dont know what your talking about....

oh and also btw...i didnt mean to say that your car IS stock...i was only saying the pics that you have posted are. I wouldnt mind seeing some pics though when its all done, wanna see how the front and sides combo works on your car.

Quick Reply: A Must See 4 Door Civic Please Look