Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

A Must See 4 Door Civic Please Look

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2003
The Dude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
smoke4 is an unknown quantity at this point
this guy is getting owned and i love it.
Old 08-26-2003
Registered!!

mndthegap1 has a spectacular aura aboutmndthegap1 has a spectacular aura about
i think the car is off the hook !
like what you have done with it
keep it up !
Old 08-26-2003
You boost, I-VTEC
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hawk is a jewel in the roughHawk is a jewel in the roughHawk is a jewel in the rough
damn somebody call the fire department!

How hasn't this been locked yet?

btw. IMHO your car looks like a pepboys put together "me-too" Civic. Altezza's and vinyl graphics and a huge body kit..... wow original. What show's do you go to that they give you trophies anyway? Are the judges blind?

You make Jersey sad
Old 08-26-2003
LEVA

KeNsHiN is an unknown quantity at this point
too much for me but good job
Old 08-26-2003
I wish I was asian

cambo has a spectacular aura aboutcambo has a spectacular aura about
me and osoboosted are tearin it up in here! imp:
Old 08-26-2003
The Dude

smoke4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by cambo
me and osoboosted are tearin it up in here! imp:
best custom title EVER
Old 08-26-2003
AR
e-married to daydreamer

AR will become famous soon enough
wow that's insanely agressive for a sedan. i own a 5spd 4door too, silver.

drop those altezzas and maybe look into some jdm tails for the sedan hondawerks.com . otherwise i love everything else.... even the graphics and the fog lights.

let them know AR told you.
Old 08-26-2003
Don't Hate. Just Envy.

DaZeD is an unknown quantity at this point
are u a park ranger
Old 08-26-2003
Need....More....Mods

02civic is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by RodDangles
dragoon thank you for posting my pic. iam glad their are orthers that love hondas that dont look like every orther one you guys kick *** dragoon,02civic,vinh,roadrunner,civicdude,and impuise. thanks and yes i try to hard,i try to hard to make my car just the way i want it every inch including my altezzas.
amen....thats all that matters.
Old 08-26-2003
Need....More....Mods

Originally posted by Hawk
damn somebody call the fire department!

How hasn't this been locked yet?

btw. IMHO your car looks like a pepboys put together "me-too" Civic. Altezza's and vinyl graphics and a huge body kit..... wow original. What show's do you go to that they give you trophies anyway? Are the judges blind?

You make Jersey sad
your car is damn near stock.....and it looks like 10 others on my block. What are you talking about?
Old 08-26-2003
Registered!!

Civic_Si_Veloz is an unknown quantity at this point
I like it
Old 08-26-2003
Reppin Stage 7

XTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enoughXTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enough
Originally posted by 02civic
your car is damn near stock.....and it looks like 10 others on my block. What are you talking about?
I guess you missed Hawks K20 swap....
Old 08-26-2003
Reppin Stage 7

XTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enoughXTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enough
Originally osted by cambo
its ALL show and no go. To many, thats just rice. I'm all for making ur car not look like everyone elses, but when it comes out like that? i dont know. looks like your out there to plow snow....or melt it. The only 'performance' mod looks to be your intake, but i'm sure the weight of the kit/bumper/exhaust cancel out any gain it gave. I do like your sub set-up tho...very different from everyone else.
Have you forgotten you are on a civic forum??? All show no go wtf is that man not like the performance mods make a damn difference...Rice just cause you dont engine mods..I dont think so.

lease: lease:
Old 08-26-2003
an0therpin0y

HCCriminal is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by XTREME2K2CIVIC
Old 08-26-2003
I wish I was asian

Have you forgotten you are on a civic forum??? All show no go wtf is that man not like the performance mods make a damn difference...Rice just cause you dont engine mods..I dont think so.

lease: lease:
please. dont even try that. We all know that dual exhaust on a civic is pointless and rice. With all that he has put into that car, a turbo or a k20 swap could have been done easily. look how aggressive his car is... being aggresive and slow is a good thing? i/h/e is more performance that stock, therefore its not really rice at all. They may not produce that much power, but hell..its better than nothing. He could have gone nitrous, turbo, or swap. What is Catylst, hawk, DC5@EM2, OSOBOOSTED, and others doing? They're proving that a civic can be made into a 12 second car. So dont try any of that.
Old 08-26-2003
OsOBaNNeD

OsOBooSTeD is an unknown quantity at this point
lol between the local bully .. and the know it ALL wise ***.... I dont think he's gonna win any arguement....

I agree tho... on the 1500 that he spent probally on that Sub Box and the 1200 he wasted on the Flip Out Indash tv... A turbo or a nitrious kit could have easily been bought.... and those give u just as much points at a car show... I mean if u had two of the same cars at a show.. I mean exactly the same and one had NOS .. the Nos would win , just cause the cars been modified on all levels.. not just looks...

But hey.. all that guy needs is a 6 foot wing and He'll represent everything that is called rice on this site.

and in IMHO ... i have more done to my car (bodykits getting painted as we speak) and more money and time invested... and what makes it so great is that Ive done everything myself... everything from installing my suspension to removing and replacing my engine...
And even without my body kit.. theres no way in hell my car looks like the everyday 2k1. Its got over 10k invested. And just cause i dont have a bulky body kit and 10 trophy's doesnt mean i cant or that my car isnt able to win at shows...
Everything on his car I have... and I have better quality. everything from the Leather, the big rims, TV'S and even more ICE. BUT DOES MY CAR LOOK LIKE SOME F&F APC bought crap. NO. WHY? cause i have this thing called GOOD TASTE.

And just to rub it in alittle more .. Im gonna start entering my car soon and im gonna follow u around this country and the northeast and steal every trophy and sponsor u thought u were gonna have You just wait and see.

Last edited by OsOBooSTeD; 08-26-2003 at 08:15 PM.
Old 08-26-2003
Reppin Stage 7

So dont try any of that.
Maybe he dosent want to go fast...Some people arent all about turbo and stuff like that....How about we see some pics of your car man???
Old 08-26-2003
Need....More....Mods

i didnt miss anything...i know about the swap...i was referring to the exterior. This poor guy's getting beat on cause people dont like the looks of the car...meanwhile half of the people flaming him are driving stock cars or cars with mods that EVERYONE has. Just give him a break.

I forgot who said it..but he was right. Just because he has no engine mods doesnt make it rice. Mods dont do **** on our cars....other than swap, nitrous, turbo...any engine mods are basically for show.
Old 08-26-2003
OsOBaNNeD

Maybe he dosent want to go fast...Some people arent all about turbo and stuff like that....How about we see some pics of your car man???
i understand what ur sayin.. and ur point is valid.. but if your gonna rep . and be like i have sponsors .. and i have trophies.. my car is a SHOW car.... You should modify the whole car.. every aspect not just one.
Old 08-26-2003
Reppin Stage 7

Originally posted by OsOBooSTeD
i understand what ur sayin.. and ur point is valid.. but if your gonna rep . and be like i have sponsors .. and i have trophies.. my car is a SHOW car.... You should modify the whole car.. every aspect not just one.
Yea i hear yea...I show my car as well...the only engine mod i have is the intake...But its dressed up with aluminum stuff and some hoses and stuff...It can look good without "performace"mods.
Old 08-26-2003
I wish I was asian

me and osoboosted arent flamin him because of hwo his car looks, its because of his poor attitude. I've given him compliments inmy earlier post, yet he absolutely has to make an insult on the things i dont like about his car. If he cant handle the crictism, then he shouldnt be posting. plain and simple.
Old 08-26-2003
Need....More....Mods

me and osoboosted arent flamin him because of hwo his car looks, its because of his poor attitude. I've given him compliments inmy earlier post, yet he absolutely has to make an insult on the things i dont like about his car. If he cant handle the crictism, then he shouldnt be posting. plain and simple.
He was a bit defensive but he was just defending himself fromt the snow plow remark. Its his fault for throwing a fit...but after that you and osoboosted just gave him a hard time for the sake of it. EVERYONE knows that our cars arent fast unless you turbo, nos or swap. And if speed isnt your thing why not put some 19's on and a big stereo and body kit. ANd the exhaust...yes dual is technically inefficient in our cars, but it doesnt hurt power any....maybe 1 horse. And it does look nice so why the hell not.

oh and to whoever made the threat about kicking his ***....give me a break. What grade are you in fool?? You dont know **** about other people on here. What you think you're tougher than everyone here. What if the next guy you threaten ends up meeting you and beating your ***. **** if someone threatened me i'd damn sure be making a road trip and pay him a visit. and i'd bring a camera to prove that the guy with the keyboard courage couldnt back it up in person. Well .... not if he was on the other side of the country but a 100kms...i'd go for it. Dont do it...its pointless man. just be cool

Last edited by 02civic; 08-26-2003 at 09:25 PM.
Old 08-26-2003
OsOBaNNeD

Originally posted by 02civic
you were pretty rough on him man. Not just constructive critisism you were blasting what he's done to it. You dont have to be flowers and sunshine to him, but when he responds dont turn it around on him.

oh and to whoever made the threat about kicking his ***....give me a break. What grade are you in fool?? You dont know **** about other people on here. What you think you're tougher than everyone here. What if the next guy you threaten ends up meeting you and beating your ***. Dont do it...its pointless man. just be cool

he deserves it .. every remark that we've made recently is only because of his poor attitude and the fact that he cant take critisim.. i mean in my FIRST post i said it wasnt bad. that he need to get rid of the altezza's.. then after he started flippin.. i started to nit pick his POS.

and i didnt threaten to beat his as.. I clearly said that if and WHEN i see him in NJ im gonna run his fat *** off the road. And if someone started talking **** to me on here and that they were gonna kick my ***, cause i was talking **** to them.. i wouldnt argue with his point.
Just cause this is a message board on the internet doesnt mean we're not real people that u cant see. Meets are proof of that
Personally tho.. i dont give a F*CK if he wants to start a fight in real life cause of these posts.. Ill gladly goto NJ and show him what NY is all about.. that may seem childish to you.. but IMO trash talking someone on here is just as good as doing it in real life only worse.. cause its posted. its here for everyone to see.. so its like rubbing it in ur face.
Either way talking **** is talking ****. And you get ur ****ing wig split for talking **** around here (NY) imp:
Old 08-26-2003
Need....More....Mods

Originally posted by OsOBooSTeD
lol between the local bully .. and the know it ALL wise ***.... I dont think he's gonna win any arguement....

I agree tho... on the 1500 that he spent probally on that Sub Box and the 1200 he wasted on the Flip Out Indash tv... A turbo or a nitrious kit could have easily been bought.... and those give u just as much points at a car show... I mean if u had two of the same cars at a show.. I mean exactly the same and one had NOS .. the Nos would win , just cause the cars been modified on all levels.. not just looks...

But hey.. all that guy needs is a 6 foot wing and He'll represent everything that is called rice on this site.

and in IMHO ... i have more done to my car (bodykits getting painted as we speak) and more money and time invested... and what makes it so great is that Ive done everything myself... everything from installing my suspension to removing and replacing my engine...
And even without my body kit.. theres no way in hell my car looks like the everyday 2k1. Its got over 10k invested. And just cause i dont have a bulky body kit and 10 trophy's doesnt mean i cant or that my car isnt able to win at shows...
Everything on his car I have... and I have better quality. everything from the Leather, the big rims, TV'S and even more ICE. BUT DOES MY CAR LOOK LIKE SOME F&F APC bought crap. NO. WHY? cause i have this thing called GOOD TASTE.

And just to rub it in alittle more .. Im gonna start entering my car soon and im gonna follow u around this country and the northeast and steal every trophy and sponsor u thought u were gonna have You just wait and see.
man i'm looking in your ride pics and i dont see to much there. I mean have you done alot more to it and just not updated your pics? IF that is how your car looks now than no your car doesnt look like "SOME F&F APC bought crap"...it looks like a near stock 7thgen civic. And "taste" is just a matter of opinion. 20 years ago the "taste" was for stangs, transams and camaros.....now the "taste" is for import sytle cars. more specifically the taste right now is JDM and the general clean look. in 5 years who's to say that his car wont be where its at.
and dont do the "just to rub it in" thing man...cuase however hot you think your car is..theres a thousand more hotter. So what...your's is better in your opinion. Leave it at that
Old 08-26-2003
OsOBaNNeD

LoL u can look all day at my pics just cause u dont see all the **** on my car doesnt mean its not there.. I have just about every 'usefull' mod u can do.. alot of my **** like my rims for example.. youll never see another set in the store to by again. I have alot invested in the interior(since i spend my time INSIDE THE CAR WHLE DRIVING) , on the stereo, engine and the suspension. I have a kaminari front and rear with tsunami sides for a kit also

but who are u to talk? all u have is a mugen lip and an overpriced tach.. that u could have just gotten a new cluster with a tach for a tenth of the price. but im not tryin to flame on you either.
and im not saying my car is hot im saying i have just as much **** as the ******* that started this thread and MORE... im still not saying that my car is the **** . cause i dont think it is.. Im sayin that my car is more tastefull and yes its a cleaner look. its a more realistic look then some crazy body kit and some side graffics on a car that does 16's in the quarter mile. And even THO my car is alot faster then the average 7thgen.. i still dont think i needs to look like HIS. NOT to mention there arE PLENTY OF kids on this site with extreme kits and graffics.. but none of them look like CRAP cause they are put together with GOOD TASTE.
Im not rubing ne thing in either Im just sayin that His car aint ****. Neither is urs and neither is mine. thats not the point .

The point is .. is that this kid is an *** hole plain and simple. and thats not my opinion thats a fact.

Last edited by OsOBooSTeD; 08-26-2003 at 11:37 PM.
Old 08-26-2003
OsOBaNNeD

and btw.. ill sit here for weeks maybe months and agrue.. i dont mind.. i actually enjoy it.
Old 08-26-2003
Registered!!

greatcasa is an unknown quantity at this point
now thats funny your right. its just alot of cars i see on this site look stock and every one will say wow that hot it looks so good thats great your car is so clean and i now that theirs orthers out their saying the same thing, that so stock. those same people start to belive it so they enter a show and dont win and whant to know why? then their was this car a about 4 mounths ago that was green and yellow that look great just maybe the john deer thing was not working but very few people had love for this guys car what a shame. i was one of the only people who said good for you we need every one whos new to be able to see every poss. of how we can make our car look so we can get more members not try to shoot each orther down. i would like to see more cars some what like mine post more offten i know they are out their but not worry that they are going to be made fun of. we are all on this site becouse we all have hondas or we want to learn or make friends or share thoughts or find parts what ever not to put orther hondas down thats all. (smile)
Jesus H Christ!!!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	english mother****er - do you speak it.gif
Views:	61
Size:	23.4 KB
ID:	8049  
Old 08-26-2003
Registered!!

greatcasa is an unknown quantity at this point
you have a turbo your mom and dad have money ill see you next time i need gas thanks so what nice gay flames flamer i hop you do see me bitch so you can suck it to ya ***.your car this your car that wow you guys are so cool now i think will get a turbo so i put it in my name ha! so if i see you coming out of your car i know you want the rod you got it next
Guys I think we should lay off. I'm starting to thing he rides the short bus.
Old 08-26-2003
I wish I was asian

^^ i've been looking for that picture!

*right click, save as*
Old 08-26-2003
I wish I was asian

Originally posted by greatcasa
Guys I think we should lay off. I'm starting to thing he rides the short bus.
i dont agree to that. I think he's the one the short bus leaves behind. You know the one..the one the kids on the short bus make fun of.

Quick Reply: A Must See 4 Door Civic Please Look