Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!
View Poll Results: What color neon underbody kit?
white
24.69%
red
13.20%
blue
48.41%
others? or combinations?
13.69%
Voters: 409. You may not vote on this poll

Do you like underbody neons?

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wolfgang5884 has a spectacular aura aboutWolfgang5884 has a spectacular aura aboutWolfgang5884 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by aznstylez254
neons if done right look great
totally agree
Old 12-29-2004
Registered!!

MrDibbs19 is an unknown quantity at this point
neons are more a show car display deal... not a street thing
Old 02-16-2005
Registered!!

orion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really nice
white-blue neon would be cool
Old 02-16-2005
Registered!!

socalcivic02 is an unknown quantity at this point
Click me for California laws on lights
Old 02-16-2005
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
injencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of light
^thankyou, i can use this in the law forum!!!

Injen
Old 02-17-2005
Registered!!

centurioncivic is an unknown quantity at this point
neons are the gayest, that is all...
Old 02-17-2005
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
Since you like the neons I think you should get the white the rest of the colors are a bit overdone.
Old 02-17-2005
Registered!!

injencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by stealth_em2
Since you like the neons I think you should get the white the rest of the colors are a bit overdone.

who are you talking to? I dont have any neons nor do i like them.

Injen
Old 02-17-2005
"You leave me in the trenches taking Grenades, John"

Stachmo is an unknown quantity at this point
I think neons are awesome...but you need to have either a lip kit or a body kit to accent it. I dont think it looks good to throw underbody neons on a car without a kit on (hence why I'm waiting for my lip kit to put neons on my car).

I'm not sure what the laws are in your state but I know I looked it up and in Connecticut White neons are the only neons that you can legally have. Most states allow only white and amber light from the front of the car, white and amber from the sides, and white and red from the rear. So you might actually be able to drive around with the neons on if your laws are the same.

Personally I'd go with red neons for my car (eternal blue pearl) but for a silver car I'd go with either red or blue...probably red just to be different, so no one could say you copied the skyline from 2f2f
Old 02-17-2005
ALGARETE

PICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of light
i just got my varad uls 400 led kit......im gon install soon
Old 02-17-2005
Still in the game...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
+1 for blue....i had them on my silver coupe. sick.

if you do blue and ever need three extras, hit me up
(2 54" and one 30")
Old 03-16-2005
I love to suck t3h c0ck & am supr ghey

i8dabomb is just really nicei8dabomb is just really nicei8dabomb is just really nicei8dabomb is just really nice
orange
Old 03-17-2005
Registered!!

dejuw is an unknown quantity at this point
looks ricey on a street car... looks awesome on show car
Old 03-17-2005
cant boost cuz it'll wreck the name

BOOSTLESSD17 is an unknown quantity at this point
2 gay 2 furious
Old 03-18-2005
Registered!!

ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
Apart from the 2f2f crowd, I really liked them on my car. I say "Liked" because I drive fast and scrape often, and that's how the front blue of my streetglow gold got ripped to shreds. Lovely.

But I also have underseat neons, and plan on putting some in the trunk. I guess I just like them
Old 03-23-2005
the heart can see::what the eyes cannot

skyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud of
I used to have purple streetglow gold series neons, they looked nice with the black and gave my car a kind of "girly" look. But i got them as a gift from my exboyfriend and probably wouldn't have bought them on my own.

Unfortunately i had a little run in with a bunny and it took off my front bulb so i took them all off.
Old 05-06-2005
Registered!!

SMURF_KILLER is an unknown quantity at this point
Do NOT get neons I say again DO NOT GET NEONS!!!!! THAT IS REALLY DUMB, you are not in a Fast and Furious movie
Old 05-06-2005
Registered!!

ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by SMURF_KILLER
Do NOT get neons I say again DO NOT GET NEONS!!!!! THAT IS REALLY DUMB, you are not in a Fast and Furious movie
Don't listen to anyone else. Do whatever you want to do, be yourself. Don't listen to what ricers tell you, the movies tell you, or what haters tell you. Be your own self and nobody can hate on you for that

Me, myself, I got them. Why? Not because I want my slow civic to get 400hp, but because I like them. That's me. You be you and don't listen to anyone else.
Old 05-06-2005
Registered!!

bickford05 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by zapthycat
Don't listen to anyone else. Do whatever you want to do, be yourself. Don't listen to what ricers tell you, the movies tell you, or what haters tell you. Be your own self and nobody can hate on you for that

Me, myself, I got them. Why? Not because I want my slow civic to get 400hp, but because I like them. That's me. You be you and don't listen to anyone else.
i agree completley. just do whatever you like and whatever looks good to you.
Old 05-06-2005
ALGARETE

PICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by SMURF_KILLER
dude the neon **** has been around for a long time.. Way back when fast and the furious was less than a sperm. Neons didnt happen cuz of F&F... come on man.. its just a dumb comment to spark an argument. But i still respect your opinion cuz u are entitled to it. Im installing my varad LED under body neons tomorrow.
Old 05-06-2005
Registered!!

02civy has a little shameless behaviour in the past
my car is red and black, and i am thinking about getting green under it...
Old 05-07-2005
Registered!!

BlueBomber04 is an unknown quantity at this point
I Want to get some myself thinking blue for me!
Old 05-07-2005
ALGARETE

installed varad ULS400 scanning LED undercar kit.. they look sick lol i can mke em doe 30+ things from steady till disco...hahahahahahahaha but im not driving with the disco mode only on shows ill do that.. driving with the still mode
Old 05-10-2005
ALGARETE

Originally Posted by PICHY2G
installed varad ULS400 scanning LED undercar kit.. they look sick lol i can mke em doe 30+ things from steady till disco...hahahahahahahaha but im not driving with the disco mode only on shows ill do that.. driving with the still mode

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	P5100004.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	88.9 KB
ID:	53816   Click image for larger version

Name:	P5100005.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	97.9 KB
ID:	53817  
Old 05-10-2005
Don't Let Your Future Be Destroyed By My Past...

TRANX is a glorious beacon of lightTRANX is a glorious beacon of lightTRANX is a glorious beacon of lightTRANX is a glorious beacon of lightTRANX is a glorious beacon of lightTRANX is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by PICHY2G

Old 05-11-2005
Registered!!

D17thgen has a spectacular aura aboutD17thgen has a spectacular aura aboutD17thgen has a spectacular aura about
i have eternal blue, i was planning on getting them if i ever had money to spare. but im getting second thoughts cause im hearing stories how they break/snap/ get damage on lowered cars. is this true?
someone chime in and let me know wsup..
Old 05-11-2005
Registered!!

^They can if you drive too fast & hit bumps too hard.

Drive it like it's lowered, and you should be alright.
Old 05-11-2005
ALGARETE

this is my third set... the first 2 were street glow gold series i kept braking the fron tube and the transformer kept getting wet and burning out... the control box for this goes inside the car so it will deff last. plus the thickness of the light is less then the streetglows... there about 1" wide and .5" thick... plus u get a light show with 30+ modes.. for show only
Old 05-11-2005
Registered!!

04civicdriver04 is an unknown quantity at this point
do what you want man who cares what other people think and if people hustle you about tell them well you dont have to ride in it so who cares. its your car
Old 06-14-2005
Registered!!

Colby is an unknown quantity at this point
I wired my neons to turn on via the accesory relay on my alarm system (independently of the remote start). I have a tafetta white coupe with red neons. Really gets good responses. Underbody lights are illegal in CA but I never have them on when I drive... more of a show thing.

Quick Reply: Do you like underbody neons?