Suspension Performance Modifications Post Suspension related modification information and/or questions here

Best way to lower your civic

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Em2Tony is an unknown quantity at this point
Best way to lower your civic

Hey guys I'm 17 and got my first car, I'm really new to this, so I wanted to know what's the best way to lower your car and how to do it and wht to get to be able to do it, please explain, thanks guys
Old 06-22-2017
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Best way to lower your civic

KaleCo Auto has got you covered!

http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main...products_id=13

Lowering Kit

$19.95

Some people spend hundreds - even thousands merely to lower their car!
Some people even cut their springs - that is the wrong way to lower a car!
Why bother with different bolt sizes and components, when KaleCoAuto's do-it-yourself lowering kit is a mere four piece kit!
Installs in minutes, just insert one per tire and you'll be the envy of every lowrider in town!

Now available in standard, chrome, and gold.

/nailed it
Old 06-22-2017
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute

Real answer: Search threads here first.
There are many opinions and kits to choose from.
A lot depends on your goals, preferences and budget.
Old 06-22-2017
Registered!!

SammySC has a spectacular aura aboutSammySC has a spectacular aura about

On the 7th Generation thread, look under Suspension Performance
Originally Posted by Em2Tony
Hey guys I'm 17 and got my first car, I'm really new to this, so I wanted to know what's the best way to lower your car and how to do it and wht to get to be able to do it, please explain, thanks guys
Old 06-22-2017
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,148 Likes on 802 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

Budget is the buggest part. I can recommend you anything from 150 (if the price hasn't gone up in the last 14 years) to a couple grand
Old 06-24-2017
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,442 Likes on 1,198 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

start by reading here:

https://www.civicforums.com/forums/4...questions.html
Old 06-26-2017
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
piano55man is a glorious beacon of lightpiano55man is a glorious beacon of lightpiano55man is a glorious beacon of lightpiano55man is a glorious beacon of lightpiano55man is a glorious beacon of lightpiano55man is a glorious beacon of lightpiano55man is a glorious beacon of light

I did the ebay adjustable coil overs for 80 bucks...lowered the car, has a nice stance, rides like crap!.

Just spent $600 on Godspeed Mono SS coil overs with adjustable dampers.
still lowered, still nice stance, rides more like a vette!

your choice.
Old 03-14-2018
Registered!!

Swerv438 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Em2Tony
I’m right there with you on this topic. I’ve always been privy to Toyota. This is my first Honda so I’m just hoping to absorb all the knowledge I can. Lol