Suspension Performance Modifications Post Suspension related modification information and/or questions here

You get what you pay for! ebay camber kit

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2003
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cdmx will become famous soon enoughcdmx will become famous soon enough
You get what you pay for! ebay camber kit

[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
I started lauging when i got this in the mail, i knew for 10 bucks it was going to be something cheap, like a replica of progress camber kit..
BUt they are ACTUAL BOLTS with washers THAST IT![IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG]
[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

Owell mabye i can stil make them work....in the "installation instructions" he says a washer equals .75 degress of positive camber.....

AHAHA
owell no one buy from this guy heres the link, and ill put up a pic of the BOLTS AND WASHERS[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG]
Ebay linker

Its attached

Old 02-24-2003
Yes, it's an Acura EL

TeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to all
A lesson well learned. Well, that's it, it's Ingalls for me!!!
Old 02-24-2003
Registered!!

cdmx will become famous soon enoughcdmx will become famous soon enough
[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
I cant get over it, im a dumbass

should i even bother with the bolts? see if they will work...
Old 02-24-2003
Registered!!

slicksivik will become famous soon enoughslicksivik will become famous soon enough
dude, did u read the whole thing? it says in the description what you get. it says you get 4 bolts and 12 washers, he didn't rip u off, u just spend 10 bucks for that stuff, lol. sorry to hear that you bought them. i woulda read what you were getting first. i think he didn't deceive u, cuz he said what it had, haha. [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-24-2003
Registered!!

slicksivik will become famous soon enoughslicksivik will become famous soon enough
also, u should read the feedback, some other poor soul fell for it also, he said int he reply, that it has the washers and bolts, he said that it never said it came with the nuts that you need for the camber kit, u need plenty more then bolts and washers, u need the whole structure. i'd just scrap it and buy a real kit
Old 02-24-2003
The Standard One

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
VNlilMAN will become famous soon enoughVNlilMAN will become famous soon enough
isn't it still kinda false advertisment? they have a picture of the progress logo. also on the title is says progress.. to me $10 is $10 and i'd report it to ebay and try to get it back..
i know it works for the old civics but whether or not it'll work for our cars is questionable till someone tries it.
Old 02-24-2003
He can only tell us white people apart by the tone of our skin.

reytito is an unknown quantity at this point
especially since parts aren't universal across the 96-01 span...i feel for the fella that bought it.