Suspension Performance Modifications Post Suspension related modification information and/or questions here

When???? (ETA any1?!)...

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
elitecivicex01 will become famous soon enoughelitecivicex01 will become famous soon enough
Question When???? (ETA any1?!)...

.....are these damn full coilover/dampers coming out????? grrrrr...its aggravating me to no end. they are the PERFECT setup for what i want but i wanna know W-H-E-N?!

OmniPower. :bowdown:

http://www.omnipowerusa.com/
http://www.omnipowerusa.com/Products...l_Coilover.asp

'01 Civic EX coupe. <~my application. im about to call these ppl direct (again) & see wtf is taking so long. 2+ YEARS of R&D & nothing still. i want these coils mannnn!!!! LOL!

just wondered if any1 has knowledge that i don't as of yet. thanks.

p.s. to Peter of IAP: im still interested & hoping im still on the list & that i am within 5 miles from your shop locally!!

Last edited by elitecivicex01; 05-29-2006 at 09:30 PM.
Old 05-30-2006
Registered!!

boosted.es2 is a jewel in the roughboosted.es2 is a jewel in the roughboosted.es2 is a jewel in the rough
i thought those were out already. i saw them on truehonda.com...
Old 05-30-2006
Registered!!

KINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to all
yup been out for a while. google works wonders
Old 05-30-2006
Registered!!

elitecivicex01 will become famous soon enoughelitecivicex01 will become famous soon enough
Exclamation

oookay so a couple quick questions:

1. why is TrueHonda the ONLY site that says they are "out" & how "updated" is it to say they have FIVE sets available for shipping?
a. followup: does TrueHonda offer any sort of a 7thGen member discount cuz i REALLY need suspension. this Neuspeed Race + blown OEM shocks just ISNT working out anymore. been like this for almost 2 years of the 3+ ive owned my poor 7thGen.

2. why didnt my google search yield any useful info?

3. why does OmniPowerUSA's site (the OFFICIAL one) state within 60 days the setup will be out?

4. what is the general concensus on this brand of full coilover. is it worth the money & the performance. DOES it perform. am i wasting my time & money...does it work as STUNNING as it LOOKS??? cuz goddamn they are SEXY looking i wont lie!

just some food for thought. if any1 can answer any of that, please feel free or PM me if you dont want it public (for the shy or the vendors)

i WILL be using a credit card for purchase (with credit limit NOT being a factor...its just i cant take an 800 dollar or so hit on the bank ALL at once @ the moment) just to keep in mind for the question about whether or not there is a member discount or hookup of some/any kind. thanks again.