Suspension Performance Modifications Post Suspension related modification information and/or questions here

Shocks/Struts for Sprint Performance Springs...

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wako182774 is an unknown quantity at this point
Shocks/Struts for Sprint Performance Springs...

I have a set of Sprint Performance Suspension springs on my 04 EX Coupe Manual. They lower the car 2" front and rear. Great ride quality... only problem, they bottom out fairly easy over any bumps and ditches. I understand most lowering springs will do that. I would rather change my shocks and struts to performance ones. Does anybody have any recommendations? I was thinking Tokico Blues or KYB GR2's. Let me know what you guys think and what would be the correct fitment such as 50mm or 55mm. Sprint had a set of matching shocks/struts that were slated to be released but I called them and they said they discontinued all shocks/struts because the market is very competitive. They also said that the springs shouldn't make the shocks/struts bottom out, and any aftermarket set would work great with them.
Old 03-06-2006
Jap-Euro Fusion
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
The only damper that works with drops below 1.5" is the Konis, the size depends on the year of the car, 04 is guaranteed 55mm, and all of this could have been found by searching