Suspension Performance Modifications Post Suspension related modification information and/or questions here

They're finally here!!!! sorry 56k

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
skratch_munkey is an unknown quantity at this point
They're finally here!!!! sorry 56k

A big thank you to Edward at Truehonda.com for all the help and the quick shipping . I just need to find someone more knowledgable than I to help me install them.

can't wait to get them on. Wish me luck. and anybody out there have any advice or opinions please share.
Old 12-31-2005
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
Niice, good luck with them, post pics after the install
Old 12-31-2005
Registered!!

Thank you and will do
Old 12-31-2005
spell check pwns you

tuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud of
lol i got the same setup a few weeks ago and am just waiting to install them at a shop, cause i dont have tools and a garage. good luck
Old 12-31-2005
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
haha almost the same setup as i have except i got H&R springs, and Tokico D-specs hehe...i also got an SPC camber kit

i only got d specs cuz the blues were gonna run me $460 while the D-specs went for $550
Old 12-31-2005
Registered!!

^ sweet

yea I also have to find a pro to do the install cause I lack the tools to do it.
Old 12-31-2005
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
Nice!!! I just ordered neuspeed sport springs last week and I plan on ordering tokico hp blues and SPC camber kit soon hopefully wensday....
Old 12-31-2005
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
it'll be cheaper to get the tools and install urself...most shops on average will charge $150-$250 depending on the shop...i just went to autozone got some jackstands, tie rod seaparator, and a socket set for less than $60 and autozone rents torque wrenches and spring compressors for free...they just loan it than give u all the money back when u return it in 5 days or less...and u can always renew...the tie rod separator was 10 bucks and after im done im returning it and even the jackstands u can return...all you really need is a basic heavy duty ratchet set and things u can return after u used them...if you need any help just check the DIY or pm me or robbclark
Old 12-31-2005
Registered!!

^ Thanks.. We don't have an autozone here but I'll look around to see if there are any deals on tools and get back to you on that DIY. anything to save $$$
Old 12-31-2005
I just burnt my tongue

werd man...its easy but just follow careful directions of the DIY...and what year car do u have?
Old 12-31-2005
Registered!!

7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice
Wow the blues look so new! hhahahah enjoy
Old 01-01-2006
Registered!!

^^ lol yea they kinda have a few scuff marks here and there I guess from shipping but still good.

Originally Posted by ragingSPAM
werd man...its easy but just follow careful directions of the DIY...and what year car do u have?
I have an 05 EM2
Old 01-01-2006
OMNES AD UNUM

jttegx has a spectacular aura aboutjttegx has a spectacular aura about
follow the spring install DIY thats located somewhere on this forum. the shock/strut should be a no brainer for the person who knows basic suspension components and install. its just monkey work with basic socket wrenches and maybe an alen key.

as for the camber kit, i forgot. but you'll see the stock camber on the rear and basically go from their by unbolting the OEM one and reinstall the SPC in reverse order from the way you removed the OEM camber kit.
Old 01-01-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
nice running the same setup i have. have fun with them. and hope you don't have a fibergalss kit.
Old 01-01-2006
I just burnt my tongue

for the crash bolts on the front (where the strut connects to the brake) those holes need to be enlargened from 14mm to 16mm with a drill...its easy just get a 16mm drill bit and do it yourself...other than that everything should fit plus for the spc camber kit did u get the front bolts in 14 or 16mm cuz they should be 16mm ( i have am 04 em2 so i've done some research)
Old 01-01-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by ragingSPAM
for the crash bolts on the front (where the strut connects to the brake) those holes need to be enlargened from 14mm to 16mm with a drill...its easy just get a 16mm drill bit and do it yourself...other than that everything should fit plus for the spc camber kit did u get the front bolts in 14 or 16mm cuz they should be 16mm ( i have am 04 em2 so i've done some research)
ok just checked the camber kit and yes they are 16mm. after drilling you can't go back to stock shocks right?

Originally Posted by ajhdragon
nice running the same setup i have. have fun with them. and hope you don't have a fibergalss kit.
no I don't have a fiberglass kit. what would happen if I did?

Originally Posted by jttegx
its just monkey work with basic socket wrenches and maybe an alen key.
LoL... monkey work..

Thank you all for helping keep em coming

Last edited by skratch_munkey; 01-01-2006 at 07:06 AM.
Old 01-01-2006
jdmtytedoridori
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by skratch_munkey
ok just checked the camber kit and yes they are 16mm. after drilling you can't go back to stock shocks right?

no I don't have a fiberglass kit. what would happen if I did?

LoL... monkey work..

Thank you all for helping keep em coming
yes, you can go back to stock shocks. what you are doing by drilling is making the tokicos have the same size holes as the stock shocks.
Old 01-01-2006
Registered!!

dxray is an unknown quantity at this point
yer gonna love the tokicos. I have them with the eibach pro-kit.
Old 01-01-2006
Registered!!

oh so its the tokicos that I'm drilling I thought the stocks were 14mm and the tokicos were 16mm. stupid me.
Old 01-01-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by dxray
yer gonna love the tokicos. I have them with the eibach pro-kit.
I can't wait to try them out. they'll be on by next saturday I've already scheduled to be sick on that day
Old 01-01-2006
my vtec brings all the girls to the yard

mrDFWmechanic will become famous soon enough
i'm about to order the same setup guy, let me know how they ride and all
Old 01-01-2006
Registered!!

02silverbullet is an unknown quantity at this point
i can't wait to get my tokicos...ordered 'em last week...lets here how they are for ya once you get them done
Old 01-01-2006
my vtec brings all the girls to the yard

mrDFWmechanic will become famous soon enough
will everybody have to enlarge those bolt holes to 16mm or is it just for the newer civics, i have an 02
Old 01-01-2006
Life Begins > 6800rpms
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
be a real man and use the spring install DIY
its not that hard really, you just need a breaker bar and a few sockets, maybe a spring compressor.
Old 01-01-2006
Registered!!

zambaleno is an unknown quantity at this point
do the blues come with 16 mm holes at all???
Old 01-01-2006
Registered!!

hdave is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by zambaleno
do the blues come with 16 mm holes at all???
nope you gotta drill
Old 01-01-2006
I just burnt my tongue

everyone with 03-05 civics have to drill the holes on the struts larger to 16mm 01-02 is good to go...blues do come in 16mm for the 02 - 05 si/siR but the steering arm is slightly different and its easier to drill out the crashbolts than the steering arm...im putting my d specs on today!!! w00t im gonna take a **** load of pics
Old 01-01-2006
2001 Rallye Red EX

digitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of light
Are those Eibach sportline springs?

Post what you think of them... I'm considering those, neuspeed sports, or tein stechs
Old 01-01-2006
spell check pwns you

tuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud of
im getting my whole set up done the 6th that includes this and progress front and rear sway bars(street use not autox) then im finally getting my rims after waiting like a year, then my look is nearly done and my stance will be the best
Old 01-01-2006
Se7enCyrus Racing/Motorsports

SevenCyrus will become famous soon enoughSevenCyrus will become famous soon enough
So were is everyone getting the 16mm drill bit? Its hard to find one, being metric and all, etc.

Quick Reply: They're finally here!!!! sorry 56k