Suspension Performance Modifications Post Suspension related modification information and/or questions here

RSX-S TODA front swaybar on Civic?

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2005
472rwhp @ 7400 RPMs and 12.93 psi
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
quick silver has disabled reputation
Question RSX-S TODA front swaybar on Civic?

My DCRH "sits" on my stock swaybar and when I get on the gas the two parts knock against each other. Needless to say it is very irritating. TODA has designed a front swaybar for the RSX-S which resolves this problem. My question is can I run this swaybar on my Civic? I have all Civic suspension.
Old 09-10-2005
Retired suspension supermod.

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
The suspension doesn't matter whether you can run the bar or not. With your Swap, the downpipe is what you have to worry about. I am assuming you have the DC5 front subframe so it should fit.
Old 09-10-2005

Originally Posted by robbclark1
The suspension doesn't matter whether you can run the bar or not. With your Swap, the downpipe is what you have to worry about. I am assuming you have the DC5 front subframe so it should fit.
Robb...thanx for responding to my thread. Yes, I have the DC5 subframe. The downpipe you are referring to is apart of my race header, correct? Do you think I should try the TODA front swaybar? I got to resolve this issue--it is really annoying.
Old 09-10-2005

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
might want to call toda and ask what they think...Always good to talk to the professionals.
Old 09-10-2005

Originally Posted by robbclark1
might want to call toda and ask what they think...Always good to talk to the professionals.
Alright...will do.
Old 09-10-2005
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

aznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud of
I currently have the DC5R header and cat on my car ... it doesn't hit my front sway, which leads me to believe that there would be clearance for the Toda header since the Toda swaybar is made for the DC5R.

cliffnotes:

-DC5r header fits with EX sway bar
-EX sway bar is probably similar to the DC5r one
-just a speculation
Old 09-10-2005

Originally Posted by aznboysrfr
I currently have the DC5R header and cat on my car ... it doesn't hit my front sway, which leads me to believe that there would be clearance for the Toda header since the Toda swaybar is made for the DC5R.

cliffnotes:

-DC5r header fits with EX sway bar
-EX sway bar is probably similar to the DC5r one
-just a speculation
He has the DC Sports Racing Header, not the DC5R header
Old 09-10-2005
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

aznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud of
oh ... well **** me then.

for some reason, I thought he was gonna get the toda header ...

that's what happens when you get 3 hours of sleep, folks!
Old 09-10-2005

now or later?
Old 09-10-2005

for some reason, I thought he was gonna get the toda header ...

that's what happens when you get 3 hours of sleep, folks!
Well..at the time of my swap...four months ago ...I was thinkin about gettin the TODA RH, but since I am goin boost within the next year I didn't want to waste a grand on a RH that I wont be able to use.