Suspension Performance Modifications Post Suspension related modification information and/or questions here

This or that

Old 06-09-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GaryC17 is an unknown quantity at this point
This or that

Hi Everyone,
Why should or shouldn't I get Ground Controls(packaged spring rates) + Konis compared to budget coilovers like Hayame or D2s ? Other than for someone to work out the math of springs matched to the shocks, what is the real difference in performance and ride quality?
Old 06-09-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

dopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GaryC17
Hi Everyone,
Why should or shouldn't I get Ground Controls(packaged spring rates) + Konis compared to budget coilovers like Hayame or D2s ? Other than for someone to work out the math of springs matched to the shocks, what is the real difference in performance and ride quality?
I have been wondering the same thing... anyone with some input?
Old 06-10-2005
Registered!!

peteriap will become famous soon enoughpeteriap will become famous soon enough
The ground control plus koni package is a great one. However, if you can find a good set of coilovers for your vehicle i.e. Tein, OMNI, etc its usually better because the setup was engineered to function together. This type of setup is almost always better unless you like to fiddle with the setup quite a bit. Just my .02 PM me if you have any questions.

Search this Thread