Suspension Performance Modifications Post Suspension related modification information and/or questions here

Coilover ride quality and other mods

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kstump981 is an unknown quantity at this point
Coilover ride quality and other mods

Yo guys,
Just got me a black 05 Civic EX SE. I know, I looked at the SI but just couldn't get over the looks. Anyways, have a couple questions. I'm wanting to put a good set of coilovers on and do a small drop like 3/4" or so. What will the ride quality be like with a good set of coilovers be like compaired to stock? Also, looking and reading about everyones mods, I haven't come accross a rear disk brake conversion. Anyone do this, or know anywhere that sells a conversion kit to get the nasty drums off of there? Have a great weekend and thanks in advance.
Old 01-28-2005
One Slow Civic.... But I can take turns pretty well :-)

Blahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trusted
3/4???? why??? What's the point of even droping it if you only want to drop it 3/4's???
Old 01-28-2005
Retired suspension supermod.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
I know you are new to this forum but please read the FAQs. You need to specify full coils or sleeved coils. Just get a set of Eibach Prokits that are only a 1" drop. Any time you lower your car it will lose ride quality. AGain, read the suspension FAQ.

Also, if you say you searched for the rear brake conversion, then you didn't look hard enough. It is clearly in the Wheels, Tires, Brakes FAQ
http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=138976

I don't mean to bash you but there is tons of info on this site...all you have to do is read and search. It isn't that hard.

Last edited by robbclark1; 01-28-2005 at 03:27 PM.