Suspension Performance Modifications Post Suspension related modification information and/or questions here

Which coil springs??

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
locolouie is an unknown quantity at this point
Which coil springs??

I am really ineterested in coil springs for my 04 coupe. The eibach sportline sounded ideal , but im not sure that 1.4 inches will be low enough. What company makes a coil spring that sits a tad lower than the eibach? I want something that wont sag over time and that is just as good as the eibach . Also, post pics in anyone has an 04 dropped on coils.

Last edited by locolouie; 10-09-2004 at 08:35 AM.
Old 10-09-2004
Retired suspension supermod.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
please read the FAQ. It is my signature. Pics are in a big thread above that says DROPPED PICS POST. Search and learn, search and learn....
Old 10-09-2004
Registered!!

locolouie is an unknown quantity at this point
Quality Springs

I have the eibach sportlines on my 04 coupe but its not low enough. What coil springs (not coilovers) would give me a lower drop but no sagging and have good quality. please give me advice. FAQ was no help, pictures didnt help.
Old 10-09-2004
Retired suspension supermod.

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
again, how could the FAQ be no help? Did you read the review secion?? http://www.7thgencivic.com/parts_rev...cat.php/cat/10
Did you use the search feature?
1) pick what you want to do with the car?
2) it is suggested that you get shocks and a camber kit...so look for those parts also...
3) pick parts that you think will allow you to accomplish your goals.
4) everyone has an opinion and it will differ from person to person, so if you want us to give you a good opinion you have to tell us what you want to do with the car!!!
Old 10-12-2004
Registered!!

civicfrenchie is an unknown quantity at this point
neuspeed sport (-1.75 front and -1.5 back) good ride.good quality (german made by Gruber and iso9004...) not as harsh as use to be when they were made by H&R...better with shocks like konis or wait for kyb agx (pretty soon) if you want cheaper shocks with good quality (no inserts like konis)
Old 10-12-2004
Registered!!

GaryC17 is an unknown quantity at this point
Civicfrenchie, any idea when Gruber took over the manufacturing of Neuspeed springs ?
Old 10-12-2004
Registered!!

TSSCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Neuspeed sports springs, I believe their springs will drop your car the lowest & still be able to use your factory shocks. Although if you have the money for it, just go for an aftermarket shocks like Koni sports. It's well worth it.
Old 10-12-2004
Registered!!

civicfrenchie is an unknown quantity at this point
1996 for the civics(6th gen) and later for others(with new generations after 1996...ex 1998 for the accord etc...
Old 10-12-2004
DDC Representa

AnaRki is an unknown quantity at this point
i hate it when people become gay and say use the search button, i mean it doesn't hurt to answer the guy's question...that is the whole point of forums.
Old 10-12-2004
Jap-Euro Fusion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
There's 261 cars posted in the drop thread. One of them has to have what you're looking for. if not, search the several thousand in members rides.
The FAQ and manufacturers sites list drop heights.