Suspension Performance Modifications Post Suspension related modification information and/or questions here

MaxSpeed? Who are they, how are they?

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2003
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ag2Si is an unknown quantity at this point
MaxSpeed? Who are they, how are they?

Has anyone used MaxSpeed lowring springs? Saw them on ebay but have never seen them anywhere else. Are they a waste of time and money? My serious attention is aimed at Neuspeed or GoldLine right now. Should I stay with one of these two? Based on measurements I have taken I plan on going with a 2" drop. It just looks like I will have to remove the front mudflaps for ground clearance.
Old 07-05-2003
Retired suspension supermod.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
i would save ur money. Until you see reviews from them i would save your money. Or you could waste your money so others don'te have to. Neuspeed would be the better choice.
Old 07-07-2003
Search and Learn

civicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nice
Originally posted by robbclark1
i would save ur money. Until you see reviews from them i would save your money. Or you could waste your money so others don'te have to. Neuspeed would be the better choice.
yea, go with goldlines or neuspeed. there are groupbuy on goldlines right now. its only around 120 shipped. thats really cheap for nice set of springs.
Old 07-08-2003
The Standard One

VNlilMAN will become famous soon enoughVNlilMAN will become famous soon enough
yes stay with the two.. well actually neuspeed. if your looking for a 2" drop, dont settle for 1.75", go lower. before my kit i used to hate my sports cause it was so high. now its pretty low but race still wouldnt hurt..