Wheels, Tires & Brakes Modifications Post Wheel, Tire & Brake related modification information and/or questions here

2002 honda civic ex tires

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i3oomz is an unknown quantity at this point
2002 honda civic ex tires

so could anyone post where the spare tire is for this car? and if its a small tire or a full sized spare?.... and what would be the cheapiest place to get 2 new tires... fkkk
Old 01-30-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of
Re: 2002 honda civic ex tires

Its in your trunk, underneath the cover and its just an emergency spare.
Old 01-30-2011
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

basically its useless for anything other than holding the trunk floor up. any tire over 6 yrs old is unsafe to use on the road, and even a spare in good condition is only for limping you to the next exit while driving under 40mph.

www.tirerack.com for cheap tires
Old 01-30-2011
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,440 Likes on 1,196 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

i was wondering myself what the OP was asking for...
Old 01-30-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by gearbox
basically its useless for anything other than holding the trunk floor up. any tire over 6 yrs old is unsafe to use on the road, and even a spare in good condition is only for limping you to the next exit while driving under 40mph.

www.tirerack.com for cheap tires
The only time I would use the emergency spare is if I had nearly new tires that I planned on getting repaired, otherwise I would use can of fix-a-flat to limp to the tire shop.