Wheels, Tires & Brakes Modifications Post Wheel, Tire & Brake related modification information and/or questions here

Opinions on what you think are the best Enkei wheels

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Johnold is an unknown quantity at this point
Opinions on what you think are the best Enkei wheels

I'm looking to get rid of the enkei rims i have now and getting another enkei rim thats a different pattern and color even. ....THOUGHTS....? what would look good on a white EM2 coupe?
Old 09-29-2006
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute
I can't view your ride right now, so sorry if you already have these, but I would suggest RSV's in black, or maybe bronze.

Old 09-29-2006
Registered!!

really, you'd pick those? man!, the RSV was in the top list. especially the Bronze!. i've never seen Bronze wheels with a white civic EM2. i think it'll be hot!. i also like the Evo 6 and RS7's.

the white civic EM2's have tan interior. i was thinking that it would go very good!

I wonder who sells those RSV's the cheapest...?
Old 09-29-2006

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute
There are a few white coupes on here with bronze wheels, tho i can't think of any usernames off the top of my head. As far as where to get them, I got my wheels from wheelsnext.com, but tires.com was good too. Just google the name of the wheel, and maybe "free shipping" as your search string.
Old 09-29-2006
Registered!!

ok cool. i'll have to deffinantly check that out!
Old 09-29-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

04hemiboy is just really nice04hemiboy is just really nice04hemiboy is just really nice04hemiboy is just really nice
Originally Posted by Sujak
I just realized two days ago, honda fat 5's are made by Enkei....

/agree with ambulancemonkey those both are hot..
Pretty much all of Toyotas are Enkei wheels too.
Old 09-29-2006
Boobies are the mans tinkertoys

dp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to behold
not black, deffinately bronze
Old 09-30-2006
Registered!!

yeah, for some reason, i've been able to see my car with bronze rims lately in my head. i know that usually i've seen black or blue civics with bronze wheels but white is also a color that'll go good too!. i wanna get my car re-painted, new rims, lowered on some better springs. and a lip kit. because i was going to trade my EM2 in for something else. but all signs are pointing to "NO, don't do it" so i told my girl- "if i'm going to end up keeping my car, than you're going to have to let me put some money into it" thats it!. i'm tired of standing by asking myself if i wanna trade up or hook up.

Last edited by Johnold; 09-30-2006 at 06:28 AM.
Old 09-30-2006
Slowest 7thgen in the GTA

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
phuviano has a spectacular aura aboutphuviano has a spectacular aura about
Just to let you know, the RSV's in bronze don't look actually look exactly like the pic on the 2nd post there. I have RSV's, and this is how they actually look.

Just to let you know. The silver part on the center cap is crap. Its all peeling off on my rims. Underneath the silver is a white colour. I've had my RSV's since May/June of this year. So its been like 4 months. After I take off my rims for the winter. I'm going to repaint my center caps.
Old 09-30-2006
Registered!!

EggRollBandit05 will become famous soon enoughEggRollBandit05 will become famous soon enough
I like the RSV's RS7 and the J10s
Old 09-30-2006
Registered!!

yeah, so what do you guys think of the RS7's. cause i like those too. they're like the RSV's but the spokes are further apart from eachother. and whats up with that peeling man?. i'm sorry bro but, you sounded like you were kinda steering me away from buying them. where you?. cause those rims are hot man!. i can't believe you'd say that. but yeah, you could always repaint them. cover the ENKEI sign and paint those caps black or something. that'll look nice. dp a flat black.
Old 09-30-2006

The RS7s are nice, but personally, I like the RSVs better. As far as the cap, could could always find a set of the silver with the gold center off the RS7s on ebay or something. Or find some Honda "H" caps that will fit, if you have the same problem phuviano did. I'd be way more concerned with the appearance of the wheel, and the finish on the wheel itself when making the decision on what to buy. But, It's your car, and wheels are one of the most expensive basic upgrades, so get what's really going to make you happy. And, post pics when you get em on your car.
Old 09-30-2006

Originally Posted by Johnold
whats up with that peeling man?. i'm sorry bro but, you sounded like you were kinda steering me away from buying them. where you?. cause those rims are hot man!. i can't believe you'd say that. but yeah, you could always repaint them. cover the ENKEI sign and paint those caps black or something. that'll look nice. dp a flat black.
Nope, not trying to steer you away from these rims. If I didn't like them myself, I would not have these rims. I love my RSV's, and I think they are great looking rims. I think you should get them too. I just told you about the center cap peeling for your information. I'm just giving you a heads up on this, because if you were to buy the rims, this would most likely happen to you to. I was a little upset at first when it happened, but after I realized that I could just paint them, and they're just center caps. Its not like its the rim itself.

btw, I'm not painting over the middle part where the Enkei symbol is. I'm just going do the silver/chrome colour part.
Old 09-30-2006
Registered!!

alright man, thats cool!. the RSV's are deffinantly in my top list of rims. they might actually be the one's i'll get. but we'll have to see. umm, i forgot to ask. how much total for your rims did you pay?. I don't wanna pay too much from some place before i end up finding out some other place that sells them cheaper. thanks.
Old 10-01-2006

Originally Posted by Johnold
alright man, thats cool!. the RSV's are deffinantly in my top list of rims. they might actually be the one's i'll get. but we'll have to see. umm, i forgot to ask. how much total for your rims did you pay?. I don't wanna pay too much from some place before i end up finding out some other place that sells them cheaper. thanks.
I don't know if your in the US (Which I think you are), but I'm in Canada, and prices are totally different. I paid $900 cdn taxes included for just the rims alone without tires.
Old 10-01-2006
Registered!!

yeah i'm in the US. Florida. i should pay about 550 to 750 dollars for 4 of those rims. it's probably going to cost about the same.
Old 10-01-2006
Registered!!

EM2 Shinobi is an unknown quantity at this point
rsv in bronze is hot
Old 10-01-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
white j-speeds on jdmland.com
Old 10-01-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
RPF1's FTMFW! Or at least I am thinking of getting these

Old 06-18-2011
Registered!!

Wilsky will become famous soon enoughWilsky will become famous soon enough
Re: Opinions on what you think are the best Enkei wheels

I like the EDR9, that is what I want to get for my car.
Old 06-20-2011
Registered!!

LittleTicoy is an unknown quantity at this point

Personally, I like the EV5 in hyper black and silver. I like the more subtle look but all the others are pretty bad *** looking as well.
Old 06-20-2011
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

its a 5 year old thread. let it die.