Wheels, Tires & Brakes Modifications Post Wheel, Tire & Brake related modification information and/or questions here

why?

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2005
Crayons taste like purple...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
why?

why is it Tire in u.s.a and everywhere else it's tYre?
I still don't understand....I like the tYre spelling better anyways
Old 11-01-2005
Jap-Euro Fusion
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
Colour, centre, etc...
its british english vs. americanese.
Who cares?
Old 11-01-2005
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
I just always liked it that way I guess...makes sense to me in the fact that it differentiates the adjective from the noun....
Old 11-01-2005
jdmtytedoridori
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
gislaved sno tyres, only at alton's tire in spokane washington.
www.altonstire.com/altonstire
Old 11-01-2005
Registered!!

nick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to behold
because america aint loaded up with the gays like the rest of the world. GO BUSH!!!

sarcastic^^
Old 11-01-2005
Registered!!

GhostAssassian is an unknown quantity at this point
haha mandangalo
they be playing those commercials out on tv and radio