Wheels, Tires & Brakes Modifications Post Wheel, Tire & Brake related modification information and/or questions here

15x7.5s for less than $300?

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2005
Jap-Euro Fusion
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
15x7.5s for less than $300?

I'm aware of 4 so far.
Volk makes one, SSR makes one and Work makes 1, Enkei makes 1
All of which are more than $300 per rim...
Has anyone come across a 7.5 in the $200ish neighborhood? I'm expecting a cast rim, but thats not my issue. I'm aware of 1 15x8 with a 4x100, but it was a limited run for Miatas, the offset isn't right.
Old 10-30-2005
let the devil out

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
eye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant future
I thought SSR went out of business and you forgot to mention ROTA also, so far i've had no luck finding any under 300.00 per wheel especially being forged I'll look around some more and post back on what I can find
Old 10-30-2005
Jap-Euro Fusion

Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
Rota doesn't make a 15x7.5, hence, I didn't mention them.
Old 10-31-2005
Jap-Euro Fusion

Screw it, I'm just gettin the 8's
Old 11-01-2005

smalie25 is an unknown quantity at this point
Saludos de Puerto Rico !! I'm thinking about getting SSR semi-forged 16x7 11Lb at tirerack just because 16x7 at 11.0 Lb sounds pretty light considering my actual steel 14" factory wheels and also trying to counter size with weight so car wont suffer that much. But is $329.00 a little to much ??
Old 11-01-2005
Jap-Euro Fusion

Ummm the relevance to this thread is what?
Anyways. SSRs are notorious for becoming eggs if you drive them hard. So plan on buying a lot of them. The Semi-Solid forging is a bit of crap when you compare it to honest to goodness forging, so I don't particularly care for SSRs, not to mention they're on the verge of non-existence due to legal problems so getting replacements may become difficult.
Old 11-01-2005

smalie25 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Boilermaker1
Ummm the relevance to this thread is what?
Anyways. SSRs are notorious for becoming eggs if you drive them hard. So plan on buying a lot of them. The Semi-Solid forging is a bit of crap when you compare it to honest to goodness forging, so I don't particularly care for SSRs, not to mention they're on the verge of non-existence due to legal problems so getting replacements may become difficult.
The relevance was getting your advice on my issue