Wheels, Tires & Brakes Modifications Post Wheel, Tire & Brake related modification information and/or questions here

Online Wheel Stores & Manufacturers

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kincaid is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Online Wheel Stores & Manufacturers

Originally Posted by civicgal721
Everytime I enter my zip code it just clears it and refreshes the page.
The Whalen Tire website is still doing the same today for me too.
Old 09-08-2008
Love me some nice, long-lasting vics!

jgcentury will become famous soon enoughjgcentury will become famous soon enough

edgeracing.com

Amazing. I got my enkei rs7's in 17x7 silver for $99 per rim. At the time tirerack and all others were at least $140 each or more. Trust me, I searched. Delivery time was uncanny (3 days!). Free shipping (with my specific package deal offered at that time.) Tires for $56 per tire (Nexxen 5000's 215/45/17) which are nothing special, but they are pretty nice so far believe it or not. Lug nuts and locks and center caps all purchased as well. Entire package was $700. Wheels were very well packaged and no damages whatsoever. I did recieve 12mm x 1.5 locks instead of 12mm x 1.25 (or vice versa, I forget which now), but I called and told my rep and had the error fixed within 2 days!!! and all I had to do was hand the wrong ones to the ups guy, nothing else. Also included free hub centric rings and free mounting and balancing. I would deal with edge again anyday for a definate. Customer service was amazing and very professional!!!

Last edited by jgcentury; 09-08-2008 at 09:38 PM.
Old 09-20-2008
Registered!!

AlexDGreat is an unknown quantity at this point

1010tires.com

Good prices, fairly quick shipping, but what sets them above the rest is customer service. Any e-mail you send regarding a conflict is always answered within 24 hours. Also you can sign-in to their website and it shows the current status of your order. Shipping charges are fairly decent aswell.

My only complaint is that they don't show the amount of stock on their website. I ordered a set of wheels before I went on a little vacation (just a weekend) and when I came back I got an e-mail saying they were on backorder and would take 12 weeks at least to get. Kinda ticked me off, though if that's the worst of my worries, life's great!

Overall a great and (somewhat) painless experience. Definatley recommend them.
Old 10-16-2008
Registered!!

Fox04coupe has a reputation beyond reputeFox04coupe has a reputation beyond reputeFox04coupe has a reputation beyond reputeFox04coupe has a reputation beyond reputeFox04coupe has a reputation beyond reputeFox04coupe has a reputation beyond reputeFox04coupe has a reputation beyond reputeFox04coupe has a reputation beyond reputeFox04coupe has a reputation beyond reputeFox04coupe has a reputation beyond reputeFox04coupe has a reputation beyond repute

discounttire.com

i loved them, you can finance now at 0% interest (for a year). I got my 18s there for around $1000. Free shipping as long as it's to a discount tire near you. definitely bad@ss
Old 12-08-2008
Registered!!

00telehit is an unknown quantity at this point

If you want to stand out of the crowd, with something unique, and high end, go with this, i ll promise u, total satisfaction, they are really light, i actaully own a set of Advan RS gold wheels, and so far is the best set of wheels i have own.

And heres is my EM2, with a set of Advan Rs gold 17" wheels.

: rockon:
Old 02-15-2013
Registered!!

esegangster is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Re: Online Wheel Stores & Manufacturers

Originally Posted by 00telehit
If you want to stand out of the crowd, with something unique, and high end, go with this, i ll promise u, total satisfaction, they are really light, i actaully own a set of Advan RS gold wheels, and so far is the best set of wheels i have own.

And heres is my EM2, with a set of Advan Rs gold 17" wheels.

: rockon:

Can u drop ur car on skunk2 lowering spring with those gold 17'' rims? or are they too big? skunk2 springs is front 2.25 rear2.00.
Old 03-25-2013
Registered!!

Norris is an unknown quantity at this point

tirerack.com I've had some decent luck with rims. Two steel wheels out of 16 have been warped, the cheap steel wheel option (2012 Civic for snow tires). decent communication they often call me shortly after an order.
Summitracing has always been quality, sometimes pricey though
Old 09-21-2013
Registered!!

Markharry1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I heard so many online stores but always prefer to buy from Oemwheelplus. Their wheels are best and cheap as compare to other.

Delivery Times : As they commit.
Condition of wheels on arrival : Good in Condition.
Shipping cost : Free of cost.
Whether you got what you asked for : Yes
Whether you would buy again from them : Always
Customer service : satisfactorily