Wheels, Tires & Brakes Modifications Post Wheel, Tire & Brake related modification information and/or questions here

spinner rims

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2003
Yeah, i drive an EP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BREEZE is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation spinner rims

has anyone heard of spinner adapter rims for 17 inch rims?
Old 09-06-2003

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
playa6tnine is an unknown quantity at this point
smallest i've seen are 18". they look kinda wierd though. definately not for a civic... unless u got it all hooked up in a way that it matches. im curious to see how they look on a civic
Old 09-06-2003
Registered!!

SeThisBlaze is an unknown quantity at this point
the spinner adapters look funny when the car is stopped....u can just tell they fake spinners
Old 09-06-2003
I sure wish my car was newer

white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
If you put those on your car, I will make fun of you until the day you die for being a poseur.
Old 09-06-2003
Euro-Spec

tripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nice
I don't know why people would get those kind of rims. They don't even look good all chromed out like that. Maybe for a truck...
Old 09-06-2003
Registered!!

Amplify is an unknown quantity at this point
I stand behind the belief that spinners are for trucks and SUVs only. On anything else, it looks "off."
Old 09-06-2003
Registered!!

DINGALING is an unknown quantity at this point
i think you are "off" if you put down 1000 per each rim

-DINGALING
Old 09-06-2003
Yeah, i drive an EP

BREEZE is an unknown quantity at this point
hey white2k2ex u know what... ill smash your f***ed up head in with my brass knuckles and eat your brain in front of your dad while having sex with your mom and little sister u ***
Old 09-06-2003

liquidblue should not be trustedliquidblue should not be trustedliquidblue should not be trustedliquidblue should not be trustedliquidblue should not be trustedliquidblue should not be trustedliquidblue should not be trustedliquidblue should not be trustedliquidblue should not be trustedliquidblue should not be trustedliquidblue should not be trusted
Originally posted by twotymer05
hey white2k2ex u know what... ill smash your f***ed up head in with my brass knuckles and eat your brain in front of your dad while having sex with your mom and little sister u ***
that's so wrong dude..... why would you have sex with them infront of his dad?

anyways. those spinner caps look so ghey on any rims. if you have like an escalade it's ok to drop 10 grand on wheels if you've got the money, but to do something like that is just wrong.
Old 09-06-2003
Don't Hate. Just Envy.

DaZeD is an unknown quantity at this point
what are you 12?
Old 09-06-2003
Banned

PeN8503 is an unknown quantity at this point
spinners look nice on suvs/trucks/ghetto cars like buicks/caddys and definately luxury cars like benz/jag/bently/aston martin/ maybe bmw and i don think people r gonna throw some chromed out gangster spinners on a ferrari or lambo but maybe i dunno
Old 09-06-2003
Banned

dude spinners are badass.......not on an import, but spinners are tight, they've paved the way for a new age in big rims. Having 24s now just aint enough, if yo **** dont spin, you aint ballin

id trade my civic in anyday for a truck or suv with spinners, anyday man
Old 09-06-2003
Registered!!

DINGALING is an unknown quantity at this point
me too, pen. then i'd cash that suv/truck in and pay off my college tuition, books, living expenses, buy a s2k, and a house. ya know why? because they are sooooooooooooooooooo friggen expensive. if somebody would allow you to trade them a civic for a vehicle(that deserves them) with spinners on it, i'll kill them. and you for gettin such an awesome deal. and then i'd drive both cars away at the same time. hey, if you are living in a fantasy world, why can't i?

-DINGALING
Old 09-06-2003
Banned

ImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trusted
LOL! thats the best thing ive heard in a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooonnnggggggg time! HAHAHAHA
Old 09-07-2003
President

dret is an unknown quantity at this point
"eat your brain in front of your dad while having sex with your mom and little sister u ***"
WHAT THE ****? is this 7thgencivic.com or KinkyCannibalismSex.com
wtf he just said he'd make fun of you.. who gives what other ppl think get em' if you want em'.. i thnk spinner rims are nice i'd give you props for being diff.. but they're like half the cost of our cars...

dam i'm still disturbed
Old 09-07-2003
Banned

sorry but im not livin a fantasy, i can sell my civic for about 12k, my mods for about 1-2k, and buy a truck with that and some 22inch spinners for 3gs...................ya gotta have the hookups

'i got the hookups, holla if ya hear me'
Old 09-07-2003
Registered!!

XxJDMCivicxX is an unknown quantity at this point
Adapters so you can have spinners look like *** cuz the spinning part sticks out so its not even with the rim it's outward. A guy has them on his 2003 maxima is just looks wrong.
Old 09-07-2003
Don't Hate. Just Envy.

besides, spinners are over played o anything, unless u go with the spreewells
Old 09-07-2003
Banned

yeah spree's r the best, it looks nicee if ur rims have a lip going around it so when u add the spinners it doesnt look like it sticks out....
also the best 'cheap brand' spinner is Chopper Spinners, all the other **** like Spintek etc.. are garbage
Old 09-08-2003
Registered!!

TS-Flea is an unknown quantity at this point
Personally, I think they look *****.
Old 09-08-2003
Registered!!

iluvbritney is an unknown quantity at this point
spinner looks weird on anything lower than 20s. but again, anything over 20s comes in chrome...
Old 09-08-2003
I sure wish my car was newer

white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
Well, first things first...

I don't have a little sister.

Secondly, you have some serious problems if that's the kind of response you have to come back with to something as trivial as someone saying you have bad taste. Have you graduated from any type of school? I only ask because your grammar skills suggest you're not quite up to parr in the education department. If you've got some problem with me making a stupid little joke, take it up with me privately instead of making yourself look like an a$$hole in front of everyone here. Be a man.
Old 09-08-2003
Post Whore General

Jodster is a jewel in the roughJodster is a jewel in the roughJodster is a jewel in the roughJodster is a jewel in the rough
L3as3d
Old 09-08-2003
Autocross Junky
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Zzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry dude, dont like them

If i got spinners I'd have to kick my own ***.
Old 09-08-2003
Registered!!

iluvbritney is an unknown quantity at this point
^ there are nice ones out there and they look pretty good on the big trucks
Old 09-08-2003
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Mr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to all
GET SPINNER HUBACAPS!!!
Old 09-13-2003
Electric Boogaloo...

PopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to behold
speed and style used to carry 18 inch spinners (not the inserts that are added onto your wheels, actual spinners). they look ghey on an import, just my humble opinion. if i were getting spinners, they would be 26's and go on a truck/suv or minimus 20's on a luxury car. my boy's boss has a ferarri 550 with 20 inch spinners, and it looks bad as hell. he has close to 100 exotics/luxury cars/suv's/trucks/old school cars, but he is a collector of fine autos, so they are all bad ***. but yeah, spinners and imports do not go to well, IMO. but to each his own.
Old 09-15-2003
Men, chocolate, and coffee are all better rich.

samcanadian is a splendid one to beholdsamcanadian is a splendid one to beholdsamcanadian is a splendid one to beholdsamcanadian is a splendid one to beholdsamcanadian is a splendid one to beholdsamcanadian is a splendid one to beholdsamcanadian is a splendid one to beholdsamcanadian is a splendid one to beholdsamcanadian is a splendid one to behold
K, i was cruising sunday night, and I pull up to an Eagle Vision with add-on spinners. First of all, these wheels couldn't be more than 17's, and the spinners were wobbly!

I pulled up to him and asked him how much they cost, and he's all like "Bro, these were a couple grand" and i'm like "Hmm, they're kinda wobbly" and his girlfriend laughs, and as the guy's about to reply, I drove away.

Anyway, yeah, the spinners look silly...specially on an import...
Old 09-15-2003
Don't Hate. Just Envy.

lmao. great story, im really getting sick of this spinner ****, its gettign so over played, unless they are done right, but you know they arent when pep boys sells them
Old 09-15-2003
Banned

lol, -----sprewells, davin, and Chopper,

everythin else is crap