Customize your car Post here for any custom modifications you want to to to your car!

Where to start?

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2022
Starquest65

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Starquest65 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Where to start?

Hi all,

I have never taken too much interest into cars because I have never had anything I enjoy very much, but I have recently purchased a 2015 Civic 2 door LX and am very interested in making modifications of some kind. However, I am not sure where to start?

I would like to make it looks nicer before worrying too much about speed and performance as I have no idea about a track or anything near me yet. This post will be the first step before even youtubing some stuff. I have seen some interesting posts here and everyone seems really friendly, just lookign for a bit of direction/what I might be able to do on my own.

Thanks for this forum! Have a good day!

EDIT: After some searching, I found this article that seemed to be the best indication of simple ways to start
https://www.hotcars.com/these-are-th...r-honda-civic/
Would like to get some feedback if this is good info or not.

Last edited by Starquest65; 11-27-2022 at 04:07 PM.
Old 11-29-2022
Prelude Owner

Received 305 Likes on 215 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold
Re: Where to start?

Since you don’t have an Si or turbo I wouldn’t worry too much about engine mods. Wheels and tires make a huge difference (especially tires) in how the car handles. I’d definitely lower it on a set of coilovers for better handling and a better look.