Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a Check Engine Light that won't go away, ask about it here!

help with my speakers in my car

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2017
Registered!!

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
guitarsnlikker is an unknown quantity at this point
help with my speakers in my car

I was listening to the radio in my civic today and I heard Trump completely obliterate and humiliate a cnn reporter in his news conference. I think my car was so happy it threw a Johnson rod in my speakers. Poor thing. What should I do get new J rod for my speakers or call Russia to get me some golden rods for my speakers. thank you.
Old 01-11-2017
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: help with my speakers in my car

A customer once complained of their car pulling to the right...... I found Rush Limbaugh on their talk radio channel and suggested the pull could be adjusted using the volume ****.

I'm not allowed to talk to customers now.
Old 01-12-2017
35+ Years Driving Japanese Autos

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
CraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of light

Tremendous story..... Tremendous !
Old 01-12-2017
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by guitarsnlikker
. I think my car was so happy it threw a Johnson rod in my speakers. Poor thing. What should I do get new J rod for my speakers or call Russia to get me some golden rods for my speakers. thank you.
Kaleco gots the hookup:
Johnson Rod<--LINKYCLICK
Old 01-13-2017
Registered!!

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
guitarsnlikker is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ezone
A customer once complained of their car pulling to the right...... I found Rush Limbaugh on their talk radio channel and suggested the pull could be adjusted using the volume ****.

I'm not allowed to talk to customers now.
priceless!