Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a Check Engine Light that won't go away, ask about it here!

Pleas help

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2014
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Otg02 is an unknown quantity at this point
Pleas help

Hello everyone. First off this is my first post here and it's for a friend. He has a 2002 civic ex I believe. His power door locks all of them will not work with the switch. He has to use his key to lock the driver door also. I check the door fuse under the hood and it's fine. Also just replaced the ELD yesterday and well. His power windows work but door locks won't. Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks in advances. I'm srry I can't give more info. I have never owned a honda. Always ford truck LOLOL. If ya need more I can ask him. Thank you once again.
Old 05-09-2014
Super Moderator

Received 21 Likes on 8 Posts
Poopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Pleas help

Have you tried unlocking the doors when the driver's side is unlocked? Have you tried locking the doors when the driver's side is locked? If nothing happens, your friend might want to check the electrical connection between the body and the door.