Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a Check Engine Light that won't go away, ask about it here!

Spark Plug Wire Set

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
p0lo is an unknown quantity at this point
Spark Plug Wire Set

Hello guys.
I'm looking to change my spark plug wire set and can not find which model fits my 2002 civic LX. (looking to NGK wire sets).
Does anyone has experience or knowledge what set would fit?

Thank you
Old 05-07-2010
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,146 Likes on 801 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Spark Plug Wire Set

You don't have a distributor. You have coil-on-plug. No need to upgrade.
Old 05-07-2010
Registered!!

seoul4korea can only hope to improve

Doh!!
Old 05-07-2010
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

youre all done! wasnt that easy hehe. your ignition is already better than a wire system.
Old 05-08-2010
Premium Member

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by xRiCeBoYx
You don't have a distributor. You have coil-on-plug. No need to upgrade.

Glad to see you still trolling the site.
Old 05-08-2010
Administrator
Administrator

Received 1,146 Likes on 801 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by civic01vtec
Glad to see you still trolling the site.
hah, I recently (now goin on 6 months) got out of the military and moved back home.. I figured I have nothing better to do other than wait for school to start while applying at random jobs to keep me busy.. I figure I have a little bit of wisdom to lead the noobs away from the ricer stage (almost) all of us have been through.

When I saw that you replied to this thread I thought, "that's a name I haven't seen in a long while"

These forums have really gone downhill from the good ol' "7thgencivic.com" days..
Old 07-14-2010
Registered!!

armandjones82 is an unknown quantity at this point

Is it better to have the coil-on plug rather that having the whole Ignition Wire Set to be change? I'm kinda confused in this one! Hope you can clear things up guys!
Old 07-14-2010
Low and slow!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
02civicsi02 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by armandjones82
Is it better to have the coil-on plug rather that having the whole Ignition Wire Set to be change? I'm kinda confused in this one! Hope you can clear things up guys!
With the hole ignition wire set thing it has to go through a couple of things to get the spark but with the coil packs it just gets spark there on the spot.