Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a Check Engine Light that won't go away, ask about it here!

Alarm Issue

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
Alarm Issue

Okay well recently I've had problems with the stock battery so I decided to upgrade to the Stinger SPV35. After a week without driving my car I found out that the stock battery is drained out. I then proceeded to change the battery. I unarmed the alarm (Python), and then changed out the battery but when I went to start up the car the alarm would make three beeps and then shut off thus not letting me start the car. The alarm still thinks that it is armed I believe. After a while I left the garage out of fustration, I then waited another hour to try to attack the problem again I tried to arm/disarm the alarm but on the remote it is showing me that it cannot locate the car. I then opend the door with the key and tried starting it and what do you know it worked, but the alarm is still not arming. Does anyone know what can be the problem? Blown fuse? Thank you in advance..Also I'm sorry if this is already been covered.