Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a Check Engine Light that won't go away, ask about it here!

02 Civic ground effect fitament Problems

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wicked_civic_2k is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy 02 Civic ground effect fitament Problems

I currently have a Kaminari kit installed on an 02 civic and noticed that the side skirt always seem to come loose in the lip that goes under the door. You can't put any screws to secure it because the lip doesn't go inside far enough. Does anyone have any ideas as far as what i can do to secure it. Maybe it's just a flaw with the Kaminari skirts and i'm up for different brand if no one else has this problem. Any help or pictures will be appreciated as i don't want to get differnt manufacturer skirts and have same problem.

I have tried gluing it down but it still comes loose after about a year. It gets to point where you can't open the door because door catches on the lip and bends it back.
Old 09-18-2006
RHCP0801 is my hero

1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute
3m double sides tape ftmfw!!
Old 09-19-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
you need to adjust the front and back parts of the side skirt, then underneith you need to pull it and screw it in that way, mine fit just fine.