Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a Check Engine Light that won't go away, ask about it here!

My car is all messed up. cuz header

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura about
My car is all messed up. cuz header

so i bought the megan race header and test pipe, everything went on fine, except one of the o2s. we had 2 cut it to take it out of the stock cat, then re-wire it. we went 4 a test drive and it was fine except for a small exhaust leek comeign between the header and test pipe. then on the back back everything started acting up on my car, the ABS light came on stuff was beepin, car was runin like **** and bogging out if u gave it to much gass, and it would not start unless u pushed it and poped the clutch. so now i have 2 have it towed to get it fixed.. wow this really sucks!!
Old 02-08-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura about
and i know people on here that have this system and they have no problems, so i gess i just have bad luck!
Old 02-09-2006
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
streetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to all
did you rewire it properly.