West Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming

Anybody in vegas!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2001
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EvoAdmin is an unknown quantity at this point
I just got my car last week and I wanna get started on fixin it up cuz UNLV starts in a few weeks so I wanna use up my money and see what I have left for books...but yeah I wanted to know what shops in vegas are the best places to go for:
1)tint (limo?)
2)lower
3)intake
4)exhaust
5)headers
6)lights (the ones that glow in ur car and the ones that are on the bottom of ur car)

If anyone could give me prices and shop names that would be great...thx for any help
Old 08-02-2001
Master

CivicBR900EX is an unknown quantity at this point
we have meeting once a while in Vegas for all 2k1s.....can't you read the post below? Kevin or Louis can get you limo tint for 50 bucks. I can hook u up at CCR....if not, shop online. MP is a lil more expensive.
Old 08-19-2001
Registered!!

HondaBoyX is an unknown quantity at this point
CCR totally sucks, they are a bunch of punks there. MP Motorsports is a lot better, and they are actually cheaper.-matt
Old 08-27-2001
Registered!!

blueracer is an unknown quantity at this point
Well actually, the prices in these shops vary depending on who you know. Talk to me or CivicBR900EX we might be able to get you something at CCR. As for MP, I haven't shopped there in over a year, so I dunno if the guys there still remember me.
Old 08-28-2001
Registered!!

EvoAdmin is an unknown quantity at this point
hmm long time since i posted this thread, but anyways I got my limo tint done at audio excellence for 221!!!! too much and its startint to bubble!! [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG]

but do you guys know anything about getting sponsored by any of the shops around here? I wanna try to get things as cheap as possible, but if I can't find what I need, I'm just gonna have to go to LA and get my ride hooked up there...

The first things I really need now are some rims (16's) and some springs (H&R). I went to a shop in baldwin park and got an estimate for my car...hopefully i can find someone with some hookups here...

and one more thing...someone let me know about the meetings if possible, i haven't seen any posts about the next meeting...my email is unlvsuperflip@aol.com
Old 08-28-2001
Master

221?????? for limo tint, buddy u got raped. We could have hooked u up for 50 bucks all around plus windshield too.

No sponsor in town, u will have to find one in Cali.

To get Sponsors, you must let them do what they want to do to your car, then you might have to leave your car in Cali for a while, then you still have to pay labor.
Old 08-28-2001
Master

We will have a meeting this coming Sunday or Monday, if you want to show up, lemme know e-mail me at Sazeeck@lvcm.com

You need to read other posts about meeting.......check all posts about Vegas area in West section