Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a Check Engine Light that won't go away, ask about it here!

do i have everything?

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2006
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
spoonJDMlX is an unknown quantity at this point
do i have everything?

stock intake as you can see....i think all i'm missing are the gold bolts, anything else????
Old 02-02-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
the breather tube on the airbox, and possibly the tb rubber connector with ring clamp. also maybe the rubber connector between resonator and airbox. do you have the air temp sensor on the right of the airbox?
Old 02-02-2006
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
spoonJDMlX is an unknown quantity at this point
dude thats all i got lol.....where am i going to order those parts from? im not going to honda to pay 60bux for everything when i can get aftermarket parts.....kno anysites that sell em?
Old 02-02-2006
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
streetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to all
order from www.hondaautomotiveparts.com

or go to honda. those parts arent that much. the pieces you showed are though.