Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a Check Engine Light that won't go away, ask about it here!

factory recommended maintenance list

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2004
Go Team Venture!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
againifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of light
Post factory recommended maintenance list

ive asked and ive seen others ask about what is involved in the factory recommended maintence program.. i hit 30k yesterday and stoped at the dealership to ask for myself.. i got lucky and the girl gave me a full list.. so here it is.. (sorry for the pics.. but im not typing this crap out.. if someone else wants to be my guest)

Old 11-17-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IDQcivic should not be trusted
you could also read your manual, it has the same info.
Old 11-17-2004
Go Team Venture!

againifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of light
yeah but no one reads that thing.. myself included..
Old 11-17-2004
Still in the game...

scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
^^ haha, ive actually read that stuff......i think (as it will show above, cause the pics havent finished yet) they will recommend changing the brake fluid, brake check, oil check and some other crap....i always brought my 01 in for all services, i didnt care what it was and i will do the same for my Si

nevermind....well, they changed the brake fluid at 30 for me. whatever.by the way, i hated curry and will never go there for anything. this young guy kept me and my boy when we went there outside in the 90 degree heat for like a half an hr, nt even taking me serious. i went to balise honda the next day and put down my d/p

Last edited by scatman; 11-17-2004 at 05:50 PM.
Old 11-19-2004
Go Team Venture!

hahah.. yeah.. curry sucks.. but they totaly suck up to me cuz my parents have gotten 5 or 6 cars from them.. jerkasses...

whenever im there for more than 20 minutes i go nextdoor and test drive a wrx.. i want one so friggin bad
Old 11-21-2004
Registered!!

AggressiveAdam will become famous soon enoughAggressiveAdam will become famous soon enough
wow I should be a honda mechanic I can do 3/4 checks myself