Detailing Look here for questions and answers on detailing and washing your car etc.

what do you think i should do?

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2003
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all
Question what do you think i should do?

ok, ive had my car for a year now and its had its fair share of crud (ie. warped paint and scratches from a small accident on the front bumper, rear bumper has several scratches from being rear ended and a 3 inch dent under my quarter window from when my car was broken into), I just ordered a type B lip and was thinking...since im having three major parts of my car repainted, plus a lip..would it be wise to just pay more and have it repainted a custom color? like M3 gunmetal? what would you guys do? post suggestions or color ideas, i'll put them into consideration.
Old 06-20-2003
Civicforums Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of light
i dont think that would be cost effective...full color change is very expensive (if its done correctly)
Old 06-20-2003
TUCKIN 19s

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2k2EXCOUPE will become famous soon enough
Yeah if done correctly, it is very expensive. Unless you have serious money, you dont want to change your car to another car than your factory color.