Color Code (Spray Paint) - Honda Civic Forum

Detailing Look here for questions and answers on detailing and washing your car etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-28-2014   #1
Registered!!

djsabi is an unknown quantity at this point
Color Code (Spray Paint)

I am looking for the right spray paint color for my 2001 Honda Civic. The color code is "G-95P-4". My question is that I have found this spray paint color along with a similar code G-95P (without the -4 at the end). Is there any significant difference? Thanks.
djsabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014   #2
Former Sponsor

Brandon@fattysmotorsports is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Color Code (Spray Paint)

There could be soooo many shades to one color for a car. The color may even look the exact same but when it applied on the car it could not match properly. Be careful with not getting the EXACT paint.
Brandon@fattysmotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014   #3
Registered!!

djsabi is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Color Code (Spray Paint)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
There could be soooo many shades to one color for a car. The color may even look the exact same but when it applied on the car it could not match properly. Be careful with not getting the EXACT paint.
I have used several websites that allow you to search for your vehicle by year/make/model and they directed me to G-95P. Wasn't sure if anyone tried this paint color on a G-95P-4. Thanks
djsabi is offline   Reply With Quote