Xceedspeed.com Detail Day w/pics - Honda Civic Forum

Detailing Look here for questions and answers on detailing and washing your car etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-15-2002   #1  
Registered!!

PlatnumBomb is an unknown quantity at this point
Xceedspeed.com Detail Day w/pics

Saturday was sooo nice...We had this huge warehouse to work on our cars...Check out the pics...
Forum w/pics
Just thought I'd share the wealth...Lata...
-g0rd0

Check out the pics on page two...
PlatnumBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2002   #2  
Registered!!

All the links died on me...I gotta figure out what's wrong!
Old 04-15-2002   #3  
Registered!!

brill is just really nicebrill is just really nicebrill is just really nicebrill is just really nice
I got in... nice cars but the pics are kinda dark... it must've been dusk when they were taken. too bad... some nice cars in there...

the one with the burnout - what is that silver car in the background off by itself? looks expensive [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
brill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2002   #4  
Registered!!

Believe it or not...it is a Lotus Espirit!!!
Old 04-15-2002   #5  
Registered!!

brill is just really nicebrill is just really nicebrill is just really nicebrill is just really nice
hahaha
now thats exactly what I meant by 'looks expensive'... spose I was right... damn... i wanna see that [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]

I've only ever seen one car worth in excess of $100,000 (aside from the occasional expensive mercedes and maybe a viper or two) is a rolls-royce convertible... I haven't the foggiest the model or year... but it was a beautiful sight... Not the car itself, just it's extreme value.

He was a client at my old office... we did the website for the sale of his house... $2,850,000 worth of house [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
brill is offline   Reply With Quote