Black Magic TINT - Honda Civic Forum

Detailing Look here for questions and answers on detailing and washing your car etc.

Black Magic TINT

Old 04-13-2002
Registered!!

theSHADIEST is an unknown quantity at this point
Black Magic TINT

Has anyone seen that Black Magic spray tint as well as the tire tint. Well if you have used it I am sure you realized the tire gel tint is ok. I have clover green paint and I used the green gel. I am a firm believer that Meguiars High End. is the best gel on the market but I gave the tint a try. It was good, but didnt last as long, however it gave it that temporary green tint gloss that you would want at a meet or something. The spray tint however was a joke. You spray that s*it on your car and it looks like you tried to spray paint your car with gold metalic paint. It says right on the can not to apply to tires. Well I also like to find out things by myself. After I used my meguiars H.E. on the tires, I sprayed the gold tint on them too. Well despite what the label said it didnt do anything to harm my tires and it worked even better in conjunction with teh meguiars gel. I have been using it for weeks now...the spray that is, and my tires still look high glossy black......just a detailing tip..have fun with the colors
Old 04-13-2002
Registered!!

neoretromax is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah i tried the black magic tire tint too, red and silver, i didn't like the red it looked like sh-t and trying to get it off is a pain in the ***, but the silver tint looks real nice and lasts a long time and doesn't spinoff unlike all meguairs products ive tried.