Detailing Look here for questions and answers on detailing and washing your car etc.

how much to clean seats?

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
how much to clean seats?

i just need to get the rear and front seats cleaned, no carpets. how much should i pay for some steam clean or something. reason is when i punch the seat tons of dust flies out ha
Old 06-03-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
buckshizzo is a jewel in the roughbuckshizzo is a jewel in the roughbuckshizzo is a jewel in the rough
my entire interior was cleaned and shampooed for about $40.00 bucks, so expect to pay about half that for the seats. Just get the whole interior detailed if you haven't done so yet.
Old 06-03-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
well the reason is my carpets are different, its just some thin stuff I put in and will prolly fall apart when they try and clean. they are brand new anyway so already clean.
Old 06-03-2006

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
soonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the rough
Steam cleaning will do an ok job, but its mainly intended to remove stains. If its just dust that you have, just get a good wet/dry vac and go at it. Or you can pay someone 20-30 bucks to do it.