Detailing Look here for questions and answers on detailing and washing your car etc.

headlight restore

Old 12-20-2005
Crayons taste like purple...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
headlight restore

just a quick Q for when I go to the store...what was the name of the product that removes that sun bleaching, yellowing, discoloration on the headlights? I am getting tired of how hazy it looks, no way to avoid it thoiugh down here in Florida and all, damn "sunshine state"
Old 12-20-2005

soonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the rough
I use Meguiars PlastX, it gives great results. http://www.meguiars.com/?clear-plast...Cleaner-Polish
Old 12-21-2005

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
thank you, now I know what to look for.
Old 12-21-2005

soonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the rough
A suggestion on that is to use a Terry Cloth applicator, it really seems to give it more "bite".
Old 12-22-2005

well used it and I am impressed did a nice job, only thing it didn'tget off was the clear haze stuff looks like a wax almost....I'd post a pic if my cam was a god but it isn't I'll try tomorrow...I'm almost thinking its a light pitting though....at any rate they are no longer yellowed on the tops

PLASTX WORKS!!!!
Old 12-22-2005

Im glad you had good results, i love using it. Since its an abrasive, if you use it over time, the pitting will diminish.