Where to buy wet/dry (waterproof) sandpaper? - Honda Civic Forum

Detailing Look here for questions and answers on detailing and washing your car etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-13-2005   #1  
I Queef > You

sKwiD is on a distinguished road
Where to buy wet/dry (waterproof) sandpaper?

I went to Home Depot today and they had a crappy selection, and they didn't sell by the foot or the sheet either. It was like packs of 10 for $5 each, and I need to get about 4 different grits. Do you guys know anywhere else that sells this kind of stuff? PepBoys? Thanks for the help.
sKwiD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005   #2  

soonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the rough
Yeah, try pepboys or autozone. Most likely you wont be able to find anything by the foot. Your best bet will be a package with many different grits or buy a few different packages.
soonercivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2005   #3  
PC Tech / Autocrosser

PrecisnTec will become famous soon enoughPrecisnTec will become famous soon enough
If you're looking to buy it by the foot or buy the rolls so you can cut your own lengths, then go to an auto paint supplier. You can find rolls of different grit sandpaper with an adhesive backing. Not sure on pricing though.
PrecisnTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2005   #4  
Registered!!

kool-aid is an unknown quantity at this point
Auto body jobber- they have "job packs" which consist of 5 sheets.
kool-aid is offline   Reply With Quote