Detailing Look here for questions and answers on detailing and washing your car etc.

What The Phook?

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2005
Crayons taste like purple...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
Question What The Phook?

Ok so I was cleaning the inside of my rear windshield with the same Stoner glass cleaner I've used for the past 3 years...when all of a sudden this kind of flaky plastic like stuff started coming off....(its not tint paper) the stuff comes off but it seems like it keeps coming and its only on the passenger side of it too...I dunno what it is and when ya look through it with the stoner on it or after it is dry it kinda goes chromatic on ya... Anyone have an inkling of what it is? or a different cleaner than stoner? I dun wanna mess up the defogger strips cuz of this crap...
Old 08-30-2005

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller's Day Off
ANYONE?.....ANYONE?......ANYONE?
BUMPITY Bump
Old 08-30-2005

soonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the rough
what do you mean chromatic? it looks shiny and reflective?
Old 08-30-2005
Registered!!

ojay is on a distinguished road
pics?
Old 08-30-2005

damn damn damn damn

well took it back to the tint shop and yeah its the tint....but they're gonna replace it under warranty....

ONLY USE dollar store soap and water on tint
Old 08-30-2005
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Nah, i use Eagle One 20/20 glass cleaner, nothing happens, make sure it says tint safe on the bottle.
Old 08-30-2005

Originally Posted by drew22mader
Nah, i use Eagle One 20/20 glass cleaner, nothing happens, make sure it says tint safe on the bottle.

Stoner is tint safe......well it was i guess...just make sure you dry it off completely
Old 08-30-2005
Registered!!

ojay is on a distinguished road
stoner's is tint safe on OEM tinted windows for sure.

used stoner's on a few aftermarket tints with no problems, you must be using a different kind of film