Detailing Look here for questions and answers on detailing and washing your car etc.

mirror scratch help

Old 11-10-2004
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
acjones20 is an unknown quantity at this point
mirror scratch help

I got my side mirrors painted and it looks like when the guy removed the masking he used a blade and there are all of these tiny scratches in my mirror. Does anyone know anything that can get them out or how much a new one costs at the Honda place?
Old 11-10-2004
Registered!!

Specialk_19 can only hope to improve
If was you I would have the guy fix what he messed up
Old 11-10-2004
Civicforums Junkie

FALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of light
i had the same issue...just replaced the mirrors...theyre around $10.00 from the dealer
Old 11-10-2004
Banned

Originally Posted by Specialk_19
If was you I would have the guy fix what he messed up
He's already messed up the paint once and after he fixed that i saw the mirrors, im not taking my car back there anymore. Overall it is a good place, but he has some bad people working for him that do bad work (the very underside of one of the mirrors isnt even sanded, but you cant tell unless you know its there.
Old 11-13-2004
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
streetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to all
Originally Posted by acjones20
He's already messed up the paint once and after he fixed that i saw the mirrors, im not taking my car back there anymore. Overall it is a good place, but he has some bad people working for him that do bad work (the very underside of one of the mirrors isnt even sanded, but you cant tell unless you know its there.
if he did a shitty *** job, then you need to go back and demand your money back or demand they fix your ****.

I had the same problem with getting my front 2 windows retinted. I had to go back 5 times untill they got it right. The first time there were millions of bubbles, the second time there was a long line of bubbles, the third time they didnt tint over far enough on the windows, fourth time they didnt tint far enough down on the windows, so the last time I either said that they fix it and make it right or give me my money back and they did fix it. I will never go back there, but I still made them fix it.

And you need to do the same.
Old 11-13-2004
Banned

i would except my car's an 04 and I dont want it to get scratched up or otherwise ****ed up while its sitting at the guys shop. Im gonna replace the windows and bring him the old ones and show him what his employees are doing to peoples cars.