Detailing Look here for questions and answers on detailing and washing your car etc.

Car I detailed Thursday (4/22) ^_^

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2004
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trusted
Car I detailed Thursday (4/22) ^_^

Dirty Car.... When I got there, I was like man... If I owned this, It would first be in my living room

The car that I washed was a, 2003 Lotus Esprit V8

From Yahoo! Auto section,
The 2003 Esprit V8 is a 2-door, 2-passenger sports car, available in one trim only, the Coupe. The 2003 Esprit V8's closest competitors include the Acura NSX, the Maserati Coupe, and the Porsche 911 Targa.

Upon introduction, the Esprit V8 is equipped with a standard 3.5-liter, V8, 350-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 22-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard.

The 2003 Esprit V8 is freshened for 2003.
Here she is when I got there...

Ok... First... When I got there I was soo happy that I was getting the chance to detail a lotus... I asked the owner if could possibly get a ride. , "If you do an amazing job, I will give you a drive" That was one of the reasons I tried so hard to clean it.... The other reason was, IT WAS SOOO DIRTY, AND ITS A LOTUS. DAMMIT, KEEP IT CLEAN

What I had to do was Interior, Engine, Exterior. Interior wasnt that hard to do... The main problem was the sand grains that kept popping up! Engine too me literally an hour to do . I had to bring out the all mighty tooth brush because there were so many frieken gaps, and dirt everywhere. Exterior, was the best The car was really dirty before, but since it was new, there wasnt too much damage, The front spoiler was cracked all over the place (car is sooooo low). Anyways, Here are the cleaned pics.

^ Being put away for the day

Me... imp:

Yes... I got a ride in the car. BTW, the owner had a twin turbo porsche, and an NSX. He says the lotus is 2x's faster. I really didnt care but, DAMN, I was really stuck in the seat. We hit 100 easily, He took me to a nice turny road, and then brought me back. I didnt want to leave

Anyways, The guy was really happy of the results... He will also be getting me some cars to detail... A nice Ferrari 360, Some porsches, and something else... But, I dont want to jinxx it .
Old 04-23-2004
Banned

ImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trusted
i need a better camera... LOL
Old 04-23-2004
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
Is this your own business or do you work somewhere?
Old 04-23-2004
Post Whore General

Jodster is a jewel in the roughJodster is a jewel in the roughJodster is a jewel in the roughJodster is a jewel in the rough
Thats bad *** dude! Haha Must be nice.
Old 04-23-2004
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
front lip looks chewed.

nice car thought!
Old 04-23-2004
Banned

Originally posted by armieo
Is this your own business or do you work somewhere?
My own. I washed the car at one of the guys shops. The owner of the lotus owns 3 mechanic shops 1 only deals with foreign cars (no american cars), only exotics, boats.

I washed it at the foreign car shop . I will be going to his exotic one to wash the 360
Old 04-23-2004
LEVA

KeNsHiN is an unknown quantity at this point
great to see that the biz is up and running bro!
Old 04-24-2004
Registered!!

rally2001gt is an unknown quantity at this point
nice job....
Old 04-24-2004
Registered!!

tdub4life is an unknown quantity at this point
great work man
Old 04-26-2004
Premium Member

civicdude will become famous soon enough
Impulse....Im happy your biz started up. I see you did Jays car too. It looks like it came out nice. How did you get this shops business?
Old 04-26-2004
Banned

I know the owner of Bentley Long Island, i go in there maybe once a week just to look at all the cars they have, and i mentioned i was starting my own business... And they have their own detail people so, they didnt need me but, he ended up calling someone for me to help me get started, so, thats how that worked... Now its all client tell
Old 04-26-2004
Premium Member

civicdude will become famous soon enough
Very good man
Old 04-28-2004
Jam out with your clam out.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
abmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questioned
thats awesome man. good job with thw work on the lotus