Detailing Look here for questions and answers on detailing and washing your car etc.

I gotta detailing game.

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2003
AR
e-married to daydreamer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AR will become famous soon enough
I gotta detailing game.

i was wrapping up my car in my honda car cover and i thought of something. I looked at the sidewalls on my stock tires and thought: "man they're sooo clean i would actually eat of it"

well you should've guessed the game by now, let's talk about a part on your car that's so clean right now that you'd eat off it... maybe explain why if you want.

reason why i thought of eating off my sidewalls 'cause after nearly 16 months of owning, washing, claying, polishing and waxing my car (basically doing all the detailing myself)... i decided to go out on a limb and buy some tire dressing for my oem hubs. i looked for the best stuff i could find that wasn't too glossy and it turned out great, the stuff lasts forever. i have only driven my car one day this entire week since i washed it last sunday... and i'd still eat off the sidewalls. anyone wanna fund me for some food to buy so i can post pics? lol jk

what's so clean on your car, you'd eat off it?
Old 11-02-2003
AR
e-married to daydreamer

Old 11-02-2003
Bodacious Member

jwalker87 is an unknown quantity at this point
my entire car is that clean...its crazy. Except for my sunroof...a bird shitted on that yesterday. Damn glad it was closed!

But seriously, I wash my car every week, so unless something happens to it abnormally, the entire things spotless. But if I have to say the cleanest place....it would probably be my center console. Ever since I painted it, I wipe that thing off every day...mmmmm....need a big mac.
Old 11-02-2003
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

civicdude will become famous soon enough
right now I cant tell you one part of my car that is clean, but that is because I havent washed it in a month. Its funny my last 2 civic's you could eat off the engine. I kept them immaculate, but this prizm I just get in, put gas in it and change the oil....I dont ever wash it....Well maybe I washed it once or twice in the past 7 months.
Old 11-03-2003
AR
e-married to daydreamer

Originally posted by jwalker87
my entire car is that clean...its crazy. Except for my sunroof...a bird shitted on that yesterday. Damn glad it was closed!

But seriously, I wash my car every week, so unless something happens to it abnormally, the entire things spotless. But if I have to say the cleanest place....it would probably be my center console. Ever since I painted it, I wipe that thing off every day...mmmmm....need a big mac.
i don't let people eat in my car. if you have something to drink it must have a cap or something to seal it, drink it at the light, and hold with your hands while riding.

i can hoestly tell you i have never used my cup holders.
Old 11-03-2003
AR
e-married to daydreamer

Originally posted by civicdude
right now I cant tell you one part of my car that is clean, but that is because I havent washed it in a month. Its funny my last 2 civic's you could eat off the engine. I kept them immaculate, but this prizm I just get in, put gas in it and change the oil....I dont ever wash it....Well maybe I washed it once or twice in the past 7 months.
the pro-detailing-man himself has lost his passion for a clean car?

this is unblievable!
Old 11-03-2003
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

civicdude will become famous soon enough
I havent lost my passion, I have just been so busy with wedding plans that I dont have the time or the energy to detail my car. My fiancees 7thgen is filthy also. I have to fully detail her car and my car before the winter, and I have no idea when im going to be able to do it.
I still have clients cars to do before the winter begins. I need to get them winterized. I have been so busy that I dont have the time to do it, and thats bad cause I need the money. Hopefully this weekend.