Turbo Post information/questions about Turbo here!

Turbo'd 7th gen

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2003
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HomerSimpson is an unknown quantity at this point
Here are the pic thanks to xian.
Intake Tube
Manifold
Turbo
All together

Old 03-13-2003
I <3 my Evo
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

75shot should not be trusted
thats right....i'm not a noob....like it really f***ing matters. So many people come and go and say "i've supercharged my car" "i've made a turbo" "i'm selling turbos" since i joined in early 2002. you may not like what i have to say spider...but calling me a noob isnt really hurtful. i have a life outside of this site, and i come and go as i please.

all im saying that it would be nice for people to stop jerking us off. if you made a custom turbo, you can afford to take pics. so if you have what you say you have...get on the ball and show us.

edit: thats a start.....but lets see it on the car.
Old 03-13-2003
9K Redline Owns U

Spider883 will become famous soon enoughSpider883 will become famous soon enough
jezz people calling someone a newb is a joke.. its the internet ..lighten up and grow up..
Old 03-13-2003
Honda > Nissan

xian is on a distinguished road
I think that is proof enough!

Look at the manifold. He definetely still has his A/C compressor on. The only way to keep the A/C is to move the outlet flange closer to passenger side of the car, and he's done it! Hell, forget the kit, I'll be happy if I can get one of those manifolds!!!

Does anyone have any new word from HKS? They were suppose to be coming out with one...
Old 03-13-2003
9K Redline Owns U

Spider883 will become famous soon enoughSpider883 will become famous soon enough
yea i do really like that manifold props on that
Old 03-13-2003
Registered!!

CivicRicer02 is an unknown quantity at this point
nasty welding job on the piping but the manifold looks great
Old 03-13-2003
Premium Boosted Member

MadWheel will become famous soon enoughMadWheel will become famous soon enough
Soo nice man. Very high quality job on that exhaust manifold. I liek the equal lenght and the diameter of the downpipe.
Old 03-13-2003
Registered!!

JohnyBlaze is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry fellas, but I'm gonna have to call bull$hite on this one for now... the bolt pattern on the block-side flange of the manifold doesn't match the bolt pattern on the D17 block.

It looks more like a manifold for the D16. So unless he plans on welding on extension plates (like some other member did I think), he's not gonna be able to bolt that bad-boy on!

Cheers,

--jB
Old 03-13-2003
#1 S2000 Fan

ViNRoCk8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Good Luck with the boost
Old 03-13-2003
Registered!!

Cyclosporine is an unknown quantity at this point
nice[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/IMG] props for the good work on your car why such low boost? it just seems not worth the big hassle and expense to built a turbo that won't produce that much power...unless your are going all show and don't want to blow your engine unless you enforge your pistons?

anyway...pics don't solve anything...if people don't post pics, they complain, and if people post pics then other people complain that it's a fake not the right part, or its photoshop or it doesn't seem like much...who cares? if its true...good for him...if it's not...let the guy live a lie (like black99vtec) [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

by the way....remember riceburner's turbo....8psi going like 190HP or something dont' remember....how's his turbo going? [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]
Old 03-13-2003
Registered!!

Fireal is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: Spider883
[hr]Originally posted by: Fireal
First off 75shot, it isn't excatly new taht civics get turbocharged and our 7th gens arent any different so I suggest you cut down on the sarcasm. Second, eventhough it sounds interesting, what good is a turbocharged 7th gen engine? Most street legall kits make 50-60 more hp so we're talking like 175-185 for an EX engine. I much rather drop in an RSX type-R engine and not deal with the lag in the turbo.[hr]
and u are who? if u knew me which most people do here u would know i joke around alot[hr]
Ok should I be impressed that MOST people here know you? All I was saying is taht people like Fiber Images already fabricated their own turbo so it isnt like it couldnt be done. Most people who flame on people talking about turbo kits and such are bullsh*ting too since most of them wont ever get a turbo anyway. And calling people NOOB's and telling them to zip it isnt excatly funny as much as its just being dumb and immature.....but then again waht do I know since I'm only one and your the ULTIMATE MEMBER
Old 03-13-2003
Premium Member

Bartkat is an unknown quantity at this point
Not seeing any answers from the thread originator. Lots of posts, but no info unless I missed something.

Need input. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG]
Old 03-13-2003
Premium Member

Not seeing any answers from the thread originator. Lots of posts, but no info unless I missed something.

Need input. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG]
Old 03-14-2003
Registered!!

Catalyst is just really niceCatalyst is just really niceCatalyst is just really niceCatalyst is just really nice
Alright everyone, if you want any info on the turbo kit, you can email the man who makes them at staffordfabrication@yahoo.com. He is the owner of a fabrication shop in california, and he has solved the problem about the return line-less system, without having to add a return line. What i can tell you is that the kit comes complete with everything you need to turb your car. It comes with a custom made equal length manifold, custom made intercooler, custom piping, custom downpipe, a brand new Garrett turbo, oil lines, and fuel kit. The kit DOES NOT require you to remove your air conditioning or modify anything in any way. All you have to do for the fuel is run 3 wires, a vaccume line, and put the kit before your fuel rail.

So if you guys want prices on the kit, or just want any info about it, just email him at staffordfabrication@yahoo.com and tell him that Catalyst sent you.
Old 03-14-2003
Registered!!

Catalyst is just really niceCatalyst is just really niceCatalyst is just really niceCatalyst is just really nice
Alright everyone, if you want any info on the turbo kit, you can email the man who makes them at staffordfabrication@yahoo.com. He is the owner of a fabrication shop in california, and he has solved the problem about the return line-less system, without having to add a return line. What i can tell you is that the kit comes complete with everything you need to turb your car. It comes with a custom made equal length manifold, custom made intercooler, custom piping, custom downpipe, a brand new Garrett turbo, oil lines, and fuel kit. The kit DOES NOT require you to remove your air conditioning or modify anything in any way. All you have to do for the fuel is run 3 wires, a vaccume line, and put the kit before your fuel rail.

So if you guys want prices on the kit, or just want any info about it, just email him at staffordfabrication@yahoo.com and tell him that Catalyst sent you.
Old 03-14-2003
aki
Registered!!

aki is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: 75shot
Snore......Snore...... pics make the world go round. don't add to the hollow promises that plague this site.[hr]
You know what also plagues this site? Immature kids like you who think that the whole world should revolve around you and serve your every need. Everybody doesn't own a digital camera, and nobody should be compelled to take pictures just to appease people like you. Or perhaps you expect people to buy a scanner or digital camera as a prerequisite to making claims as these?

"Pics pics!" "Photochop photochop!" Then, "I don't believe you, meet in person!" The same incessant whining and senseless cynicism over and over. A turbo'ed 7thgen isn't new, nor does it break new ground, there's not much of a reason for a person to lie. Instead of crying wolf why don't you email the person who fabricated the kit. Don't expect people to provide for your every need; if you want to see if the claims are true, you go and check it out for yourself.

-Aki
Old 03-14-2003
Former Sponsor

SFpower is an unknown quantity at this point
alright first of all that manifold is for a 1st gen eclips 1.8 sohc i know i built it second of all the pipe in the 1st pic is a discharge pipe from the turbo to the throttle none intercooled 91 crx 1.6cz sohc i know because i slaped it together for the kids senior porject to do a comparason between intercooled and non intercooled if you want to see actual pics of a 7 gen civic w/ a functioning turbo system that you can buy for your ride find the issue of import racer with the fiber images car thats the kit im going to be selling and it comes with the fuel cotroller(p.f.m.) if this site can get ten people or more to do a group buy i'll give you the system for2900.00 and it comes w/ everthing
staffordfabrication@yahoo.com
Old 03-14-2003
Registered!!

Speedracer32 is an unknown quantity at this point
well that about explains it all
2900 people

few questions?
will you be selling anything seperate?
the manifold
or your solution to the returnless fuel system?
those are the only two i would really be interesed in?

my email

i've gotten a few quotes on manifolds and am interested in what you have to offer
t3 flange

please respond or email me because i'll most likey be purchasing within a week or two

lata
Old 03-24-2003
Registered!!

greatcasa is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by SFpower
alright first of all that manifold is for a 1st gen eclips 1.8 sohc i know i built it second of all the pipe in the 1st pic is a discharge pipe from the turbo to the throttle none intercooled 91 crx 1.6cz sohc i know because i slaped it together for the kids senior porject to do a comparason between intercooled and non intercooled if you want to see actual pics of a 7 gen civic w/ a functioning turbo system that you can buy for your ride find the issue of import racer with the fiber images car thats the kit im going to be selling and it comes with the fuel cotroller(p.f.m.) if this site can get ten people or more to do a group buy i'll give you the system for2900.00 and it comes w/ everthing

staffordfabrication@yahoo.com
What issue of year and month was the import racer issue?
Old 03-25-2003
Premium Member

Well ok.
Old 03-25-2003
Former Sponsor

here it is i've just been commitioned to build this gen 7 turbo system so in about two weeks you will all see pics and power to the ground
then will you be satisfied
by the way to answer a preveis question the system comes w/ three year warrenty
Old 03-25-2003
Premium Member

Kewl.
Old 03-25-2003
The Woman Who Gave Birth to Rabbits. As seen on TV by QBoi.

Kadenx is a jewel in the roughKadenx is a jewel in the roughKadenx is a jewel in the rough
i would love some power to the ground numbers.....might help me make the decision.....prelude or turbo
Old 03-27-2003
Registered!!

PlatCruiser is an unknown quantity at this point
waiting on a response from you about the specifics of the kit.
Old 03-27-2003
Former Sponsor

the kit will include t-3 turbo(my own combo)internal wastegate down pipe intercooler piping airintake front mount intercooler PFM(fuel controller) bov custom manifold
Old 03-27-2003
Former Sponsor

i just finished the manifold today i'll try and get some pics up tomarrow
Old 03-28-2003
Former Sponsor

rats my camera batteries ar dead mabey tomarrow i'll give you some pics of the header and intercooler
Old 03-28-2003
Registered!!

PlatCruiser is an unknown quantity at this point
my biggest concern is the fuel system. Can you elaborate more on how you get this controller to work with a return less fuel system, no injectors or pump upgrade and how you are increase the injector fuel pressure to compensate the add boost.
Old 03-28-2003
Former Sponsor

i cant give out to much info on how it works for fear the N.S.A would have me killed but i can say that it work increadibly well and is a 15 min. install w/out any ajustments just go!!!!!
Old 03-28-2003
Registered!!

greatcasa is an unknown quantity at this point
A 15 min install for a complete turbo setup? That sounds a little unbelievable to me. And whats so secret that the N.S.A would kill you? Also are you the same Mike Strafford who installed the custom kit on the yellow '95 Civic EX in Honda Tuning this month?

Quick Reply: Turbo'd 7th gen