Canada West Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Yukon, NWT

FS: Apex N1 style muffler.

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2003
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
chirpin2k2civic is an unknown quantity at this point
FS: Apex N1 style muffler.

i'm selling a brand new in box apex' N1 style muffler. asking for 85 shipped to canada. any takers? If so plz either PM me or contact my office at 909-598-8082 and ask for Eric
Old 03-11-2003
Registered!!

money9 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am going to be picking one up in a week. I replied in the Marketplace and chirpin2k2civic advised me I can take the muffler to any local muffler shop and get them to convert it into a rear section buy weldind a Flinge (I think that's what he called it) onto 2.25" piping.

It seems like a good deal for me at least, as I really don't want to spend around $300 - $600 for a good rear section.

With the currency conversion, you are only looking at around $130 CDN.
Old 03-11-2003
Registered!!

dspirit79 is an unknown quantity at this point
Dude, but the sound quality out of it might turn out to be horrible... all farty or tin like... It would be better worth your while to get a slightly more expensive one that's made well... A flange extension will run almost $200 just ask Civic Goh. Dunno just my opinion. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG] Civic Goh's skunk 2 exhaust is just awesome sounding. Low throaty sound with no hint of fartyness or tin can sounds. It's what an exhaust should sound like. Garage Five was just awestruck when they finished installing it.

Justin
Old 03-11-2003
Registered!!

What did his skunk 2 run em? I am going to visit a friends shop and see what he would charge me for the custom piping and flange.

I'll keep you posted. Another user has posted that it sounds great. But I'll put more research into it.
Old 03-11-2003
Registered!!

i'll guarentee that it well soumd deep and nice, no coffee can sound. If u get coffee can sound i'll send u a brand new one. We sold more then 5000 N1's already in the last 4 month only a few got returned.
Old 03-13-2003
Registered!!

6fingaz is an unknown quantity at this point
is this price canadian or american ?
Old 03-13-2003
Registered!!

I think it is in American, but I'll let Chirpin2k2civic clarify.

Cheers
Randy
Old 03-13-2003
Registered!!

rkotlowski is an unknown quantity at this point
Randy,
Don't buy this muffler from this guy yet! I work with a guy who has his own aftermarket distrubition company. I think that I may be able to get the Apex N1 original one for close to that price I'll ask him for ya! Is there anything else you want me to ask him for a price for?
Rob
Old 03-13-2003
Registered!!

[hr]Randy,

Don't buy this muffler from this guy yet! I work with a guy who has his own aftermarket distrubition company. I think that I may be able to get the Apex N1 original one for close to that price I'll ask him for ya! Is there anything else you want me to ask him for a price for?
[hr]

All hail king Rob!

Off of the top of my head I can't really think of anything else that I want to buy right now. I just want to get my exhaust, put in my springs that have been sitting at my house for the last three months, and hope that Incajay responds back soon so I can get my windows tinted. Let me know what else this guy can get, and if you can get the original Apex N1 for that price, that would be sweet. Find out how much he can get a rear section for in either Apex or the OBX b3 exhaust. If I can just buy the original rear section rather than getting a fling welded on to custom piping, I would be estatic.

Cheers Bud,

P.S. What's the deal for the weekend?

Randy
Old 03-13-2003
Registered!!

Randy,
Yes I am the king! [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG] I will let you know when I hear back from Brad in Abby about the exhaust. I getting him to quote me a price for cat back or even headers and back! If it's not too much i'm in for sure. I asked him for good guy price if you know what I mean! wink wink!

As for this weekend if you want to get your *** kicked on Friday night or Saturday night it's doesn't matter to me! I just want to go to the gym first...
Rob

Old 03-13-2003
Registered!!

So, your gonna ask for two good guy prices right?????? [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

Who is Brad from Abby, and how the hell do you know this guy! You always seem to come up with some new guy at the time of purchase. First it was Mopac, then Rennae (didn't spell it right), now Brad.

As for Midnight Car Club, all I can say is, you better keep practicing, your going down sucka. Go to the gym, let me know, if you don't feel like it afterward, no worries, I'll just crash at home with the mrs. I gotta save some dough for Whistler next weekend.

Cheers

Randy
Old 03-13-2003
Registered!!

yes the price is USD. you can get the orginal Apex' N1 muffler? [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG] for the same price...
Old 03-13-2003
Registered!!

I don't know for sure yet but I have a guy who will give it to me for his cost which is pretty good! For us in Canada that would mean no exchange rate (50%+) and no shipping fees! so 100 amercian buy the time you do the exchange and shipping your looking on wards of 200 dollars canadian...I'm pretty sure that he can get the Apex N1 muffler for close to that. I think!
Rob
Old 03-13-2003
Registered!!

[hr]Originally posted by: money9

So, your gonna ask for two good guy prices right?????? [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

Who is Brad from Abby, and how the hell do you know this guy! You always seem to come up with some new guy at the time of purchase. First it was Mopac, then Rennae (didn't spell it right), now Brad.

As for Midnight Car Club, all I can say is, you better keep practicing, your going down sucka. Go to the gym, let me know, if you don't feel like it afterward, no worries, I'll just crash at home with the mrs. I gotta save some dough for Whistler next weekend.

Cheers

Randy[hr]
Randy,
This guy Brad works for our Pcs store in Abby! I don't know how I find these guys I just do! Don't complain I always get you the hook up too! I will ask him for 2 good prices when I talk to him next! I don't know for sure what the price will be but I will let you know for sure!
Rob

[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]