Canada West Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Yukon, NWT

Ractive Upper Strut Bar?

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
rkotlowski is an unknown quantity at this point
Ractive Upper Strut Bar?

Does anyone have a front upper strut bar? If so how do you like and if you have a pic could you post it for me?
Thanks,
ROB

P.S. Does anyone want to have a mini meet before we see snow and rain for the rest of the year...?
Old 10-10-2002
Registered!!

money9 is an unknown quantity at this point
[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]

Ractive Strut Bar, I thought you are going with Neuspeed.

What the hell?
Old 10-10-2002
Registered!!

Cisco88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Neuspeed all the way! It doesn't prevent your from getting a CAI and it is a perfect fit. I'll post pics later!

Old 10-10-2002
Registered!!

Neuspeed is good but I called Jason from toys 4 wheels and no response what the hell![IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG] I can get a ractive one and it fits with the CAI and on top of that it's 100 bucks cheaper. So there! J/J Anyways i've been trying to get the neuspeed one for the last month from toys 4 wheels. There phones don't work and they have been jerkin' me around saying they would order it and they no call WTF! Then jason send me a private message and he told me I would have to drive down to the shop to make a deposit. No thanks! I live in white rock that's a far drive. I'll just buy the ractive one save myself time and money. The guy who is getting me one works right around the corner from me and he's hooking me up. Anyways, does anyone want to meet? For a mini meet or something?
Old 10-10-2002
Registered!!

money9 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Robbie, Any idea where I can see a pic of the ractive one?
Old 10-10-2002
Registered!!

Don't know man I looking for one myself! That's why I put up the post! If you find one let me know...
ROB
Old 10-10-2002
Registered!!

ELSTYLE is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: rkotlowski
Neuspeed is good but I called Jason from toys 4 wheels and no response what the hell![IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG] I can get a ractive one and it fits with the CAI and on top of that it's 100 bucks cheaper. So there! J/J Anyways i've been trying to get the neuspeed one for the last month from toys 4 wheels. There phones don't work and they have been jerkin' me around saying they would order it and they no call WTF! Then jason send me a private message and he told me I would have to drive down to the shop to make a deposit. No thanks! I live in white rock that's a far drive. I'll just buy the ractive one save myself time and money. The guy who is getting me one works right around the corner from me and he's hooking me up. Anyways, does anyone want to meet? For a mini meet or something?[hr]

Toys for Wheels has moved......thats why he probably hasn't responded yet!

Go with the Neuspeed for sure!

Old 10-13-2002
Registered!!

Swifty is an unknown quantity at this point
Your story sounds good.....but you called once about the upper tie bar, and I told you that I would need a deposit to order it in, it's not you it's shop policy for all special orders....so if you had come down when you called you could have had the bar by now....if you dont want to make a deposit thats fine go with craptive oops I mean ractive....you get what you pay for
Old 10-14-2002
Registered!!

Jason,
You could not be more wrong... I tried to call the store MANY times... I also left many messages...if you don't believe me check your voicemail...which you don't do,if you do you don't call back now do you...don't get mad at me cause someone else in your company told me they would order it and that I did not have to leave a deposit. Ask around and then I would like an apology! If you wanted a deposit I would have given it to you in the first place but like I said the guy did not ask for one. That's when I called your cell cause your company can't figure out how to use the PHONE![IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG] That's fine if you don't want my business. Like I said I can get it cheaper else where. By the way I wanted the Neuspeed one but the left hand is not talking to the right hand over at Toys 4 wheels...
Thanks for nothing,
ROB

[IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG]
Old 10-16-2002
Registered!!

Zolutar is an unknown quantity at this point
sounds like alot of crap *** aftermarket shoppes. want the cash first...then still shaft ya around.....dont answer the phones, or cant figure out what they're for shuffling people around to other sales people till someone wants to deal with you...no thanks...been there done that. and I dont blame you for not wanting to go there either...
Rob, your in white rock, take a drive to the US side.... to a dealer for the neuspeed down there....the neuspeed is worth it, gettin one for my RSX myself....I have a line to get one here in Salt Lake....
good luck to ya!
Old 10-16-2002
Registered!!

Thanks Trevor,
I hate it when people give you the run around...Do you know any good Neuspeed dealers in Washington? I'll talk to you later.
Thanks,
ROB