Canada West Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Yukon, NWT

I WON IN COURT TODAY ONE MORE...

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
crazybluehonda is an unknown quantity at this point
I WON IN COURT TODAY ONE MORE...

i have 2 ..2001 honda civic si which i purchased febuary last year. i bought both cars with the 7 year extra warrentee which cost me a extra couple hundred dollars. and i also bought extra kms till 130,000kms. i drove to florida that weekend and in 2 days problems started to arise...
1st month trunk leak through vent in trunk
2d month engine blown due to throttle staying wide open while my car was warming up in a cold day.
3d month spark plugs kept burning out
4d altenator quit working
5 month car in tow yard due to brakes failing and damage of $8,000
6 month out of service
7 month out of service
8 month out of service
9 month out of service
10 month the day i got it back after tranny started to have problems.
11 month gas tank strap gave lost and did $1300.00 damage
12 months cat started to go and back preasure sucked into engine and car never ran since.
i have been waiting for my court date for awhile now . i explanied my problems to the judge and full receipts of damages ..plus i had a special vehicle inspection by a accident investigator at my exspense. under the law in canadian history you have 1 year to file for return of car. under special condtions becasue im almost at at year they granted all my bills plus the car which came to a judment of $31,689.13
the thing that pissed me off the most was honda flew acouple of people from ontario to fight against me. no one from the dealership was fighting against me just watching in the court room. this honda person which was named craig dusen ceo of honda i belive and the lawyers asked the judge to have the car moved too ontario for obversation. the judge asked have youre other 2001 honda civic si owners had problems like this ...the lawyers looked over too the ceo of honda and knotted no! i repled as fast as i can and almost said youre a f**king liar. i had 4 friends at court today with me which stood up and said we all have had problems and my friends also said youre honor with youre good judment today with this car we will all file law suits against honda for there cars to be returned. honda didn't have a chance and they lost but for me to have my money back i can't talk with advertisment with news crews or newpapers. nothing about the internet. i doubl checked. but i have one other court date becasue i have two civic's...both nothing but problems. but my other civic i have alot of money into so i might keep there is bearly any original parts in this car from factory. so maybe ill keep it.
but so you remember honda when you win the case will make you sign saying youre not aloud to tell anyone to advertise the problems on the civic.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old 04-30-2002
Registered!!

manixc is an unknown quantity at this point
nice, score one for the little guy.

i'm happy to say that my si has no problem so far. i'm very lucky.
eight months and no major problems have appeared.

hope ur next car is better!
Old 04-30-2002
GODLIKE

ASIANPRIDE is an unknown quantity at this point
Hmmm I don't like Honda for that....they are being really cheap by trying to say that they have never had one problem with there cars.....that is crap...
Old 04-30-2002
Registered!!

brill is just really nicebrill is just really nicebrill is just really nicebrill is just really nice

<< Hmmm I don't like Honda for that....they are being really cheap by trying to say that they have never had one problem with there cars.....that is crap... >>

its a reality that all car companies do this... take the ford/firestone fiasco... they have non disclosure agreements coming out of their ears... suggested viewing for today: watch the movie "Fight Club" and pay very careful attention to when hes explaining what he does for a living [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]

I wouldn't doubt if all car manufacturers hire guys like that... its a disgusting game they play...

oh and hey congrats on the win good luck with tha next one.

~B
Old 04-30-2002
Registered!!

AlphaQOver is an unknown quantity at this point
congrats on the trial.
ive had my 2002 Si for under a month, and its going well, hopefully it will last.