Audio Post your questions about Audio problems here!

Stopped Displaying Song Info

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2021
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RobertsMGB is an unknown quantity at this point
Stopped Displaying Song Info

2017 Civic playing Amazon music. Used to be fine and all of a sudden the display stopped showing song/artist info. Playing everything fine just no info. Thought it might be an amazon upgrade problem but it works fine on my 2014 CRV. Any suggestions? I've gone through all the Bluetooth and other settings and can't find anything to work.
Old 03-23-2021
Super Moderator

Received 1,870 Likes on 1,315 Posts
BrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud of
Re: Stopped Displaying Song Info

Are you playing through Android Auto/Apple CarPlay? Should show up if you're using one of the two.
Old 03-23-2021
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,149 Likes on 803 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

Do you have the 7" display audio (touchscreen) head unit or 5" color audio (non-touch) head unit?
Old 03-23-2021
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RobertsMGB is an unknown quantity at this point

Have the 7" touch-screen display. I haven't been using Android Auto and just direct connecting via bluetooth.