Canada East Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, PEI, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland

LONDON PEEPS: General Discussion (Part II)

Old 02-28-2003
Honda > Nissan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
xian is on a distinguished road
LONDON PEEPS: General Info (Part II)

This is a continuation of the So who here is from London??? thread.

draven, good call to stop that other thread, was getting a little long. Hope this one will be okay.

Note, when this hits around 150, we'll contact you to lock too.
Old 02-28-2003
up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-b-a-start

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
what's going on with that meet? Are you gonna be ther xian?

Last edited by R1Style; 06-09-2006 at 11:50 AM.
Old 02-28-2003
BIG
Registered!!

BIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of light
I'll be there
Old 02-28-2003
Honda > Nissan

What time on Friday March 7th? I work during the daytime (8-5, 6'ish).
As long as its now -25 I'd be in.
Old 02-28-2003
BIG
Registered!!

BIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of light
on mar 7 I can meet anytime between 1 and 5
Old 02-28-2003

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
vicLX mentioned something about having it later on in the evening. I don't know for sure though.
Old 02-28-2003
BIG
Registered!!

Oh well, lol
Old 02-28-2003
BAD MON

Booohahaha is an unknown quantity at this point

i wont really read this thread hehe.. ill let u guys do as u wish

after all, i AM A POST ***** HAHAHAHA[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-28-2003

[hr]Originally posted by: Big
Oh well, lol[hr]
JUST COME!
Old 02-28-2003

[hr]Originally posted by: Booohahaha

i wont really read this thread hehe.. ill let u guys do as u wish

after all, i AM A POST ***** HAHAHAHA[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][hr]
You are a post *****!
Wait... so am I. I could have responded in the post above but didn't [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-28-2003
Registered!!

APRboy is on a distinguished road
I told vicLX to post when he knows what time he's coming into town. I know it will be in the evening off the 401 (Canadian Tire would be a good spot at white oaks).
Old 02-28-2003
Registered!!

oldskool is an unknown quantity at this point
im the niagara region member just representing in the LOndon thread......
......our thread is going to kick yo [IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG] Just playing.
Old 02-28-2003
Registered!!

[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]I didn't know it was a competition. Hey oldskool, any plans for your ride this year?
Old 03-01-2003
Registered!!

oldskool is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: APRboy
[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]I didn't know it was a competition. Hey oldskool, any plans for your ride this year?[hr]
Ya i want to put a body kit on it, if icant afford that just a stereo and for sure next yr the car will be hooked up. Who says girls cant have cars that look nice??
Old 03-01-2003
Registered!!

SmoothOperator is an unknown quantity at this point
I just went to London Honda the other day. Ordered my Injen CAI, and DC Ceramic Header. Woot woot!! Can't wait till spring. No SiR make's Rob something something.
Old 03-02-2003
Registered!!

Sweet! Now you'll really hear that i-VTEC scream!
Old 03-04-2003
Registered!!

Hey guys, I just posted this on LAC, but figured you'd want to know too.
KRISPY KREME is setting up shop in London! They're opening a store @ Southdale & Wonderland.
They dropped a bunch of donuts off at my work to make the announcement. YES! lol
Old 03-04-2003
Honda > Nissan

Oh yah, Krispy Kreme!!! Thanks for the info.

Nice buy on the InJen and DC header, but why through the dealership? They charage an arm and a leg for aftermarket parts.
My InJen CAI currently is a SRI. I'm waiting for spring just as bad as you are right now. Plus, by then I'll also be able to put on my new CF Altezza grille. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG]
Old 03-04-2003
MIR
~Your Favourite CiViC GiRL~

MIR is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, well, our thread is longer than yours! But, it is not a competition! haha....
In early May I am goin to a track meet at Western U. for school...i might try to get my rents to let me drive up...yah they get freaked out when i tell them i wanna drive more than an hour away..... but yah if i do drive... ill come see all u 'London' ppls! And it's an overnighter so it should be good times...unless all loser young people from my school come..and yes im still in highschool...lol...
Old 03-04-2003
Registered!!

[hr]Nice buy on the InJen and DC header, but why through the dealership? They charage an arm and a leg for aftermarket parts.[hr]
I called up several shops around ontario...including Unathorized, and received quotes for the parts I wanted. I take the best quotes I get, give them to Chris Butters. And he either matches them or beats them. So London Honda's okay with me.
I do intend on giving unathorized some business though. They're great guys, and ALWAYS give me the lowest quotes! Good shop to deal with.
Another reason I go through london honda is, they won't void my warranty if they install my parts. My car's only a year old, so warranty is key!
Now let me eat my KK donuts!
Old 03-04-2003

Krispy Kream!!!!!! That's excellent news!

EDIT: Has anyone gone to Unauthorized yet? I went the other day and it looked the same. Am I missing something? [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]
Old 03-04-2003
Registered!!

Falcon is an unknown quantity at this point
nice buy on the CAI and header, smooth

YEAH! cant wait to get some of those doughnuts.. they're the best

and no, i havent been to unauthorized yet.. but its supposedly completely different.. i think they were knocking out a wall and taking over the space next door
Old 03-04-2003
BIG
Registered!!

APRboy and I headed down on Wednesday, its WAY bigger man, very good inprovement
Old 03-05-2003
Registered!!

Yeah, it's a lot nicer. They just need something nicer to put in the center of their shop. Right now they have a stand in the middle with emblems, engine loom and other little things for sale. They need something that really stands out for the center of the shop. But other than that, .
Old 03-05-2003
Honda > Nissan

[hr]Originally posted by: SmoothOperator
[hr]Nice buy on the InJen and DC header, but why through the dealership? They charage an arm and a leg for aftermarket parts.[hr]
I called up several shops around ontario...including Unathorized, and received quotes for the parts I wanted. I take the best quotes I get, give them to Chris Butters. And he either matches them or beats them. So London Honda's okay with me.
I do intend on giving unathorized some business though. They're great guys, and ALWAYS give me the lowest quotes! Good shop to deal with.
Another reason I go through london honda is, they won't void my warranty if they install my parts. My car's only a year old, so warranty is key!
Now let me eat my KK donuts! [hr]
Really!! Does the price matching apply to everyone, or are you on a "preferred customer" list? Either way, thats awesome to hear. I'm looking for some rims shortly. Do you think you can hook me up with your connection?

I got my car from Westgate and I mentioned about making mods and installing myself. They didn't say if it would void the warranty or not. They said they'd have to prove that THAT mod was the cause of the problem. ex. put in a CAI and shocks blow - they're covered! But I see where you're coming from. Sometimes its better to pay the shop rate.
Old 03-05-2003
Honda > Nissan

Yah U/P is really nice looking now. Those guys are doing an awesome job.
Old 03-05-2003
<--That really is ME

vicLX is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll post what time i'll be around london tomorrow night....

but if this snow keeps going... i dunno if i can go....

keep you guys updated....
Old 03-05-2003
Registered!!

Bluelle is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: vicLX
I'll post what time i'll be around london tomorrow night....

but if this snow keeps going... i dunno if i can go....

keep you guys updated....[hr]
dont trust this guy.....he's one of those guys that really get to friendly if u know what im talking about.......just dont bend over when hes behind u.......
[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG].......just jokin viclx is a good guy
Old 03-05-2003
Registered!!

[hr]Originally posted by: xian
[hr]Originally posted by: SmoothOperator
Now let me eat my KK donuts! [hr]
Really!! Does the price matching apply to everyone, or are you on a "preferred customer" list? Either way, thats awesome to hear. I'm looking for some rims shortly. Do you think you can hook me up with your connection?

I got my car from Westgate and I mentioned about making mods and installing myself. They didn't say if it would void the warranty or not. They said they'd have to prove that THAT mod was the cause of the problem. ex. put in a CAI and shocks blow - they're covered! But I see where you're coming from. Sometimes its better to pay the shop rate.[hr]
Your best bet would be to just walk in there. Find Chris, and just ask him..."what kind of prices can you get me on parts?" It's a business, they'll be eager to sell you parts, and they're really trying to spread the word on their little performance shop.
Sorry I can't really help you out bro. But I'm sure if you do like I said....mention you got a quote for $$ at this shop..."can you match that?"
Good things will happen.
Old 03-05-2003
Registered!!

Falcon is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: xian ex. put in a CAI and shocks blow - they're covered! But I see where you're coming from. Sometimes its better to pay the shop rate.[hr]

"nonono, im sorry... while installing that CAI its possible that you unbalanced the car by replacing those stock components... you'd be surprised what an extra ounce of weight can do to that front right shock.... im sorry, your warrenty on your shocks is void" [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG]

just be careful.. they can come up with a lame excuse for anything

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: LONDON PEEPS: General Discussion (Part II)