Canada East Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, PEI, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland

OT: I Love Female Drivers..

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2003
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
O1Coupe is an unknown quantity at this point
OT: I Love Female Drivers..

Yet another stupid reckless female driver...

I was getting off Trafalgar Rd in Oakville, and heading towards my buddy's house. Threre was two lanes--the left one lead into a mall and the right one kept on going straight. I was on the right lane, when this broad in this Cavalier wanted to change lanes. There was a lot of traffic and wasn't enough room, but I stepped on my brakes, flickered my hi-beams to sign her to come in.

Well she did so in a very aggressive manner, but no biggie, I just thought she paniced. Then, out of the blue, she gives me a finger!! F*****g stupid bitch! Out of my kindness, I let her in, and she flips me the bird! That pissed me off big time so I flashed my hi-beam at her, but she continued to give me the bird.

So I floored it, went to the lane she came from, then cut her off! Take that, *****! But now she was riding my ***, hi-beaming me.. so I slowed down to about 15km/h. Then out of no where, she goes to the other lane too--except that lane had ended, and it was now the OPPOSITE TRAFFIC LANE!! F*****g pyscho bitch.. so I floored it, but she kept on going... she couldn't pass me.. and because of the oncoming traffic, she eventually had to get back into her position.

I had enough of this ****, so I stopped the car and got out. I stuck my finger into her car window and I can't remember exactly what I said cause I was so mad, but it was pretty much all F, B, S, C words.......... if you can figure it out. I told her that I flickered the high-beam so she could come in. Then she called me a freakin liar.. so I said, even if I was lying, it was still my right of way, and you have no right to give me a finger!

Then suddenly a bitch behind her car comes out and tells me to "leave her alone and don't touch her." I wasn't touching the bitch anyway! So I went up to her too, told her to shut the f**k up since she doesn't even know what the hell is going on--she accused me of cutting her off on purpose, and THEN she gave me the bird! So I told her to stay out of it, get back in her car and get lost..

The cavalier bitch then goes "My husband is a cop and he's going to arrest you!" Hahaha I laughed.. I don't give a **** who your husband is. He can give me a *******, I don't care. My license plate number is A### ###, you can write it down and give it to him.

Then she had the nerves to tell me that she had two kids in the car--WTF? Okay. So she has two kids in her car, and she makes aggressive lane changes. Then she gives me a finger, with her kids in the car. And to top it all off, she does a fast & furious through the opposite lane--with her kids in the car!! And she calls me a pyscho path!

Because of this incident, I ended blocking the single lane traffic for about 10 minutes.. really pissed me off though. Women drivers really **** me off...!! [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG]
Old 01-31-2003
Registered!!

iamfob is an unknown quantity at this point
oh another story but this bitch is retarded, i want to see her reaction when u said "your husband can give me a *******...etc" [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 01-31-2003
Registered!!

SumAzunGuy is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]The cavalier bitch then goes "My husband is a cop and he's going to arrest you!" Hahaha I laughed.. I don't give a **** who your husband is. He can give me a *******, I don't care. My license plate number is A### ###, you can write it down and give it to him.[hr]

this is about the funniest thing
Old 01-31-2003
Registered!!

AznSaint is an unknown quantity at this point
funny ****...... but really freaking true. and no offence..... mainly bak gwhys.... all azn girls/ladys arent cloes to being hectic drivers
Old 01-31-2003
I Am The Chosen One

profurious is an unknown quantity at this point
what time of the month is it![IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 01-31-2003
OyD
Registered!!

OyD is an unknown quantity at this point
something like that happened to a buddy of mine a couple years back, but when he got out she rolled up her windows and just sat there. so he went to pound on her window but his fist ended up going right through. we ended up taking off pretty quick after that
Old 01-31-2003
Registered!!

kizak is an unknown quantity at this point
Ahhhhhhhhh! Oakville, the place I call home. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG]
Old 01-31-2003
Registered!!

CUE2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
HAHAHA nice story dude... very amusing! I'm gonna have to agree with IAMFOB, how did the BITZ react after you said her husband is a cop? Next time, tell her she's a "Brud Crat BITZ!"
Old 01-31-2003
Registered!!

CUE2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: CUE2k1
HAHAHA nice story dude... very amusing! I'm gonna have to agree with IAMFOB, how did the BITZ react after "husband is a cop" line? Next time, tell her she's a "Brud Crat BITZ!"[hr]
Old 01-31-2003
Registered!!

LiTTleMayTag is an unknown quantity at this point
Sometimes you wonder how ppl like her get their f*ckin driver's license in the first place [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 01-31-2003
Registered!!

Chigga is an unknown quantity at this point
I honestly do not get women drivers.

Old 01-31-2003
up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-b-a-start

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
Dude.. that has happend to me SOOOO many times it's unbelievable. I will be doing something curtious to other drivers and they take it the wrong way and flip me the bird. One time a guy went as far as spitting on me while I was riding (motorcycle). When we got to the light, I got off my bike and went up to his white trash van and tried opening his door. It was lock so I started pounding on the glass and telling him to open his window. The bastard wouldn't open his window so I started f*****g pounding on his door. Eventually I gave up but not after I left a few dents in the door and a nice shoe print in his rear fender. [IMG]i/expressions/demon.gif[/IMG]
Old 01-31-2003
Registered!!

iamfob is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: R1Style
Dude.. that has happend to me SOOOO many times it's unbelievable. I will be doing something curtious to other drivers and they take it the wrong way and flip me the bird. One time a guy went as far as spitting on me while I was riding (motorcycle). When we got to the light, I got off my bike and went up to his white trash van and tried opening his door. It was lock so I started pounding on the glass and telling him to open his window. The bastard wouldn't open his window so I started f*****g pounding on his door. Eventually I gave up but not after I left a few dents in the door and a nice shoe print in his rear fender. [IMG]i/expressions/demon.gif[/IMG][hr]
man those work trucks give no respect to other ppl, first they drives like the truck is way too heavy to move then they tends to do unexpected lane changes and ****....awww all these f*****g dumbass drivers pissed me off and cause unnecessary risks and heartattack to us....and if i ever get out of my car and confront with them, i will say "Go F U C K yourself bitttttttttch" [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG]
Old 01-31-2003
Registered!!

SumAzunGuy is an unknown quantity at this point
dude chill out hahah
you got mad road rage
Old 01-31-2003
ka wa ii

PiNk is an unknown quantity at this point
hey guys....*wink* *wink* i gues there are SOME exceptions about the lady drivers eh??
Old 01-31-2003
Registered!!

Unstoppable is an unknown quantity at this point
Its because of these type of drivers on the road out there, I'm thinking of keepin a paintball gun in my car. Freaking morons out there...I don't understand how half these people get their licenses.....I think the scariest part is that the people that can't drive, who lack the skill, and they try to drive fast and pull this crap. I always see these people being impatient and trying to do these aggressive and Ugly cuts. By ugly cuts, I mean they jerk the wheel hard to the left, than jerk it back to the right....I mean lane changes are suppose to be smooth, and does not require the turning of the wheel!
Old 01-31-2003
Registered!!

BlueTroll is an unknown quantity at this point
some stupid ppl out there.
Old 01-31-2003
Registered!!

Mystix is an unknown quantity at this point
"F, B, S, C "
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

yea, well thats why most of the time, the drivers who drive agressive and try to get in my lane, i speed up with them and box them in.

and yea, i been debating if high beam is a friendly thing or a bad.
high beam can mean, a friendly go or
high beam can be f-you bitch,

thats why i dont use highs anymore instead, turn headlights on and off(lights to drl)
Old 01-31-2003
BAD MON

Booohahaha is an unknown quantity at this point
this is when u have HID that comes in handy!!!

... if i were u. i would have said..
how bout i COOOCK smack ur face .. after i attack the BROWN !!![IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]