Canada East Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, PEI, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland

acura2001EL- give this guy a fork cause he's got beef...

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VtechChronicle is an unknown quantity at this point
ur a little late Kurupt... it's over.. [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 05-03-2002
Registered!!

netcbc is an unknown quantity at this point
.........stop fighting and help me with my ticket!!!! its $110 X 2 , ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Old 05-03-2002
Registered!!

I respect everyone on the site, i guess the friction between some people go way back so thats going to be hard to solve, too bad everyone can't be friends,
cause i think everyone in canada east is pretty

Old 05-03-2002
Registered!!

brodie_rider is an unknown quantity at this point
I agree with Kurupt LX.. this thread is wack People just need to take things as a joke sometimes, like what acura2001el said about Really Retarded. Who cares? Shouldn't there be something more important to worry about than what acura said?
Let's all worry about netcbc's ticket, after all this forum was created to help each other out
Old 05-03-2002
Registered!!

CUE2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
that's right.. can't we all just get along???
From now on, let's leave everything and everyone alone.... just don't start ****, period!!!

so do something useful and let's all help netcbc out...
go to this site instead and help out a 7thgen member which is what we should be doing in the first place.

Team RR [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG]
Old 05-03-2002
Registered!!

acura2001el is an unknown quantity at this point
This message is for vicLX You got your shots in, now its my turn. BIATCH!!!

Yo vic, seems like your the one with the problem. My quote of Really Retarded came because thats how the leafs were playing, you stupid dumb fi_ick! Did you watch the game, or were you too busy jerking off? Didn't you read it in the "HA HA!!! Ottawa rules!" thread??? Were you there with booo and meself when we were watching the game hi-lights? Maybe you got too much *** between your ears and you read too much into it, but it wasn't anything against Team RR. Trust me. If I directed anything towards Team RR, I would start off with, "attn Team RR." I haven't had any conflicts with them. I only had conflicts with YOU!

Who the fi_ick are you to say **** about Booo. You always seemed to bash Booo and Team PW. For what???[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG] Why dont you go suck yourself. Booo is a really great friend, and I always got his back.

Team RR, sorry if you thought my post was offensive, but I had no intentions of directing my comments towards you guys. As for vic, so called "almighty", you had **** with us for a while now. You say you dont bash us, but you do. Every chance you get.

This message is for vicLX. Keep it between us, and whoever else has **** with him.

BTW: Thanks booo.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]
Old 05-03-2002
Registered!!

CUE2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Team RR, sorry if you thought my post was offensive, but I had no intentions of directing my comments towards you guys.

Apology accepted here...

Now I know this thing between you two goes way back and is left unsettled. So just deal with it in a matured manner please... But just like how you have Boo's back cause he's your friend, I have his back cause he's my mine. I'll let y'all settle this w/o getting out of hand

Team RR [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG]
Old 05-03-2002
Registered!!

acura2001el is an unknown quantity at this point
koolz cue.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG] I understand where your coming from.
Old 05-03-2002
<--That really is ME

vicLX is an unknown quantity at this point
[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

then wassup with the bold R R.. see I read between the lines ..

but if you say so... I've already ended this so........................................ on a good note wassup?????
Old 05-03-2002
Registered!!

SumAzunGuy is an unknown quantity at this point
dang cant you guys get along have 2 [IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG] and cool off
Old 05-04-2002
BAD MON

Booohahaha is an unknown quantity at this point
no worries acura....me and the rest of the guys will always have ur back dude.
cuz ur a suppahhh star [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]
at any rate im tired of this thread..
boring stuff.
Old 05-04-2002
Registered!!

VtechChronicle is an unknown quantity at this point
yes... quit quit quit... unless ur on the road... u know... [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 05-04-2002
BAD MON

hahaha vtec.ur a joker dude. well im off to spend some quality time with my car hahahaha

gonna shyne the HELL out of it. heheheh BLIN BLIN!![IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG]
Old 05-04-2002
Registered!!

kwinter is an unknown quantity at this point
Man, this stuff is way too serious. What with all the hatin? Wez all playa's here! We all drive civics, accords, el's (whatever there all honda's). There's a common ground for all of us. Honestly, I don't exactly know the details as to how the bad vibes started between Bohaha and VicLx, or Team PW and Team RR, but it doesn't matter. What matters is we all have a passion for our particular cars.

People mod their cars as they see fit. It doesn't matter what it looks like because it is there car.
(SORRY BOHAHA, BUT I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT FROM THE LAST THREAD ON THIS SUBJECT)

People are allowed to have their opinions and discuss them openly. Thats how we learn. Constructive critisizm is the key to a sweet car.
(VIC, THIS IS DIRECTED AT YOU, YOUR MY BRO BUT I GOTTA POINT OUT THE FAULTS ON BOTH SIDES)

I don't see why Team RR and Team PW can't get together on this. We could definately have an awesome team. I don't know what you guys think a team is, but I consider it to be a bunch of guys/girls with the same objectives, all trying to reach the same goal (an awesome ride). The sponsorship aspect can be done too. All we have to do is start writing letters and mailing them to aftermarket suppliers telling them we are willing to use our car to showcase their parts. I know a guy in Scarborough with a Green VR6 that sponsored by Eibach and Rockford Fosgate, and it happened from writing letters!

Stop Fighting, and lets get together on this. I got nothing against Team PW because, I got no beef with anyone, and I don't disagree with PWing. Vic and Bo, shake hands, kiss, do whatever you gotta do, and stop splitting us up man!

TEAM RR[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG]
Old 05-04-2002
Registered!!

supYO is an unknown quantity at this point
everyone should be like me

pure chillin [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

nicely said kwinter
Old 05-04-2002
Registered!!

I would like to point out, i'm still getting owned by the cops
Old 05-04-2002
Registered!!

brodie_rider is an unknown quantity at this point
lol hahhhahaha we know netcbc... what are u gonna do now?
Old 05-04-2002
Registered!!

EHouse is an unknown quantity at this point
supYO- i agree
Just finished my last exam. Haven't been online in like 4 days (that's a lot on my terms... :cry[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]

Come back to all this hatin'. Makes me wanna reach out GET SOME TITTY ACTION! HAHAHA [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

SUMMER HAS COME FOR E-HOUSE!

I say we start a collection plate for Netbc and his beef with poh-poh cause i like his pictures...

LONG LIVE TEAM PW AND TEAM RR! WHATEVER YOU ALL STAND FOR! I'M DOWN WITH IT!

Peace!
Old 05-04-2002
BAD MON

hahahaha at any rate its behind me....
hahahaha supyo i am like u except im always LAUGHING and ur always semi serious lolz
yOoOo supyo im coming for the goods tomorrow [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]
Old 05-05-2002
Registered!!

brodie - i'm going to do some hwk, have lots of evidence, then go to the courthouse to get owned by the judge.......
Old 05-05-2002
BAD MON

net sorrie to tell u this but da chances of u winning are very slim.
unless u can prove to the judge that what ur pushing out is not noise pollution if u have a silencer on [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]